Societe Generale Recruitment 2023 –Societe Generale is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Societe Generale Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Best in Industry
Software Engineer: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech.
- Understand the SDLC development lifecycle
- Front end development technologies like Java, React JS, Json, HTML, CCS, Bootstrap. Node.JS, Python Flask, PostgreSQL, MYSQL, SQL, GitHub
- REST/ MS GRAPH API
- Software Security frameworks
- Project Management/Agile Methodologies
- Product Support Experience
- Develop code and test case scenarios by applying relevant software craftsmanship principles and meet the acceptance criteria.
- Complete the assigned learning path and contribute to daily meetings.
- Deliver on all aspects of Software Development Lifecyle (SDLC) in-line with Agile and IT craftsmanship principles.
- Take part in team ceremonies be it agile practices or chapter meetings.
- Deliver high-quality clean code and design that can be re-used.
- Actively, work with other Development teams to define and implement API’s and rules for data access.
- Perform bug-free release validations and produce test and defect reports.
- Contribute to developing scripts, configuring quality and automating framework usage.
- Run and maintain test suites with the guidance of seniors.
- Support existing data models, data dictionary, data pipeline standards, storage of source, process and consumer metadata.
How to Apply for Societe Generale Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.