Shure Recruitment 2023 – Shure is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Shure Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Best in Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics)
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Good to have – Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Lead.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Lead and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Overview: Shure is a global leader in professional audio electronics with a history of product innovation spanning over 90 years. The Shure Hyderabad location has been operational since June 2019. We are looking for talented Graduate Engineer Traineers
Note: This role can be Hybrid from our Hyderabad office.
How to Apply for Shure Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.