Seagate Recruitment 2020 – Seagate scheduled to hire for the role of Software Test Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Seagate Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Test Engineer|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech graduates
- Experience: Freshers
- Understanding of the product test processes and practices in agile development /test environment
- Knowledge of scripting languages like python and software development life-cycle
- Good understanding of functional groups related to engineering like documentation and release engineering
- Quick learner in adopting new technology
- Software defined storage test processes
- Automaton test development
- Developing and executing tests as per the product requirement
- Cloud storage, AWS and Azure domain
- Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Automation and test management tools
- Be responsible for the QA of storage products.
- Lead the test development and execution of new features, functionality and customer issues
- Contribute in automation design and development of cloud storage products
- Contribute in the enhancement of performance, scalability and stability
- Communicate with teams and managers to report progress Collaborate with other development/QA teams to ensure full integration of all parts of the system
How to Apply Seagate Recruitment 2020 for Software Test Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here