Seagate Recruitment scheduled to hire FW-Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Pune Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Seagate Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||FW – Intern|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- MTech/ MS students in last semester or BTech/ BS in final year
Engineering Support Job Category:
- Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include electronic circuits, photonics and logic systems. Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assists in the design, construction, test and check-out of test equipment.
- Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus.
Management Job Category:
- Manages a variety of engineering services functions that could include drafting, design support, document control or similar engineering support activities.
- Ensures the timely, thorough, and accurate completion of all engineering services projects.
- Oversees the preparation of new or modified designs. Ensures documentation packages are complete.
- Maintains part and project number assignments, drawing reproduction, and customer documentation.
- Temporary employee undergoing supervised practical training.
- Responsible for performing duties of experiential learning project(s), as assigned.
How to apply Seagate Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here