SBI SO 2018 – State Bank of India announced Job notification for 13 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers (HR-Defence Advisor-Banking Supervisory Specialist).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Salary||Up to Rs 32 Laks/Annum|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||2 June 2018|
SBI SO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
HR Specialist: MBA with specialisation in HR/ PGDM with specialisation in HR.
Internal Communication Specialist: MBA / Post Graduate degree in Marketing/ Mass Media / Finance/ Commerce
Banking Supervisory Specialists: 20-25 years of working experience in the Banking regulations particularly in the credit & market risk related areas.
Defence Banking Advisor (Army): Retired in the rank of Lieutenant General or above
Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces):
Retired in the rank of
- ADGP or above (Retired IPS Officers)
- 5 years working experience in Central Revenue Police Force/ Para Military Force
Circle Defence Banking Advisor: Retired in the rank of Major General or Brigadier.
Age limit (As on 31.03.2018):
- HR Specialist: 32 to 35 years
- Internal Communication Specialist: 27 to 35 years
- Banking Supervisory Specialists: 55 to 65 years
- Defence Banking Advisor: Below 62 years
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor: Below 60 years
- Age relaxed as per government policy.
SBI SO Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 13 Posts
- HR Specialist (Recruitment) – 1 Post
- HR Specialist (Manpower Planning) – 1 Post
- Internal Communication Specialist – 1 Post
- Banking Supervisory Specialists – 3 Posts
- Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – 1 Post
- Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military Forces) – 1 Post
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 5 Posts
- Middle Management Grade Scale-II: CTC 16.08 LPA
- Middle Management Grade Scale-III: CTC 19.50 LPA
- Senior Management Grade Scale-IV: CTC 23.00 LPA
- Banking Supervisory Specialists: CTC Negotiable
- Defence Banking Advisor: CTC 32.00 LPA
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor: CTC 21.00 LPA
SBI SO 2018 Selection process:
- The selection process will involve shortlisting and interview.
- The applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview.
- Merit list for selection will be preaperd in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only.
- HR Specialist/Internal Communication Specialist: Rs.600/-
- No fee for Others (Banking Supervisory Specialists, Defence Banking Advisor, Circle Defence Banking Advisor)
How to apply for SBI SO 2018 Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of Online Registration: 15/05/2018
- Closing date of Online Registration: 02/06/2018
- Online payment of application fee: 15/05/2018 to 02/06/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 17/06/2018