Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SBI SO Recruitment 2022 – The State Bank of India has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication). There are a total of 4 posts. The educational qualification should be MBA/ PGDM. The details of Vacancy and Eligibility is given below.
State Bank of India: It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial service statutory body. SBI is a government corporation statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and Maharashtra. It is ranked as 216th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2018. It has over 24000 branches in India. SBI was 50th most trusted brand in India as per the Brand Trust Report 2013.
SBI SO Recruitment 2022:
SBI Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||13th January 2022|
Educational qualification :
- The candidates must have completed Full time MBA(Marketing)/ PGDM or its equivalent with specialisation in Marketing from Institutions recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/ AICTE/ UGC.
- The candidates with Minimum marks – 60% Courses completed through correspondence/ part time will not be eligible
- The candidates with Additional Certification in Marketing in different media e.g. Brand Management & Media Management/ Project Management/ Event Management/ Digital Marketing etc. would be preferred.
- The candidates with Knowledge of MS Office, Analytical MIS Tool on digital platform will be preferred.
- The candidates must have Minimum 3 years’ post basic qualification experience in the field of marketing (excluding sales) in a BFSI sector/Corporates, Reputed Media & Advertising /Digital Agency.
- Out of 3 years, at least 2 years’ experience in facilitating designing of creative communication in ATL &/or BTL (Including Digital).
Age Limit (as on 01.12.2021):
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Manager should be 30 years.
Total Vacancies : 13 posts
- OBC – 1 post
- General – 3 posts
- The salary for the post of Assistant Manager is Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/ month
Selection Process for SBI SO Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process for the post of Assistant Manager will be based on shortlisting and interview.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The Interview will carry 100 marks.
Application Fees :
- The application fees and Intimation Charges for the post of Assistant Manager is Rs. 750 for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available on the Bank’s Career website (Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.)
NOTE: The application fees is NIL for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD.
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online by registering themselves through the link given below on or before 13th January 2022 on the official website of SBI SO.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
SBI Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager: (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||02 September 2021|
Assistant Manager-Engineer (Civil):
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 60% or above marks OR 6.75 on a scale of 10. A Bachelor’s degree/a post graduation (Master’s degree) in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institution. 2 Years of work experience for Bachelor’s degree and 1 year for Master’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering with 60% or above marks OR 6.75 on a scale of 10. A Bachelor’s degree/a post graduation (Master’s degree) in Electrical Engineering from a recognised University/Institution. 2 Years of work experience for Bachelor’s degree and 1 year for Master’s degree.
Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication):
- Full time MBA (Marketing)/Full time PGDM or its equivalent with specialization in Marketing from Institutions recognised /approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE/UGC with Minimum marks- 60%. Minimum 3 years, post basic qualification experience
- Assistant Manager : 21 to 30 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager- Engineer (Civil) – 36 Posts
- Assistant Manager- Engineer (Electrical) – 10 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Marketing & Communication): 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager: Rs.36000-63840/month
SBI SO Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates for posts Sl No. 1 & 2 will be on the basis of Online Written Test and Interview. The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 25.09.2021
|S.No||Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||General Aptitude||Test Of Reasoning||50||50||90 Min|
|4||Professional Knowledge (PK)||Civil or Electrical
Engineering, as the case may be
- For Communication and marketing, The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will
be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- For General/ OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: No Fee
How to apply for SBI SO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 20 September 2021.
For More Details:
Civil & Electrical: Click here
Marketing & Communication: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Registration of Application and Online Payment of Fee: From 13.08.2021 To 02.09.2021
- Online Test (Tentative): 25.09.2021
- Downloading Call Letter for Online Test (Tentative): After 13.09.2021 Onwards
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now