Samsung Off Campus Drive 2023 – Samsung eCommerce is seeking passionate and talented Engineering Women Graduates for Software Development Engineer in Test who love to program and will be experiencing working on new technologies by building innovative & high volume applications. Candidate with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech/M.Sc is eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
Software Development Engineer:
- The academic year 2023 batch passed out B.E (CSE), B.Tech (IT) and M.sc (5 years integrated course) students with No standing arrears can only apply
- CGPA of 7.5 and above can only apply
- Only Women candidates can apply
- Work and Interview locations are in the Chennai Samsung office.
- Expecting Immediate joiners.
Interview Mode: In-Person Interview – 3 Rounds of Coding interviews.
Who are we:
- Samsung’s Digital eCommerce Division is currently operating in Chennai, recruiting world-class professionals who share our “Innovation through Passion” philosophy and thrive in a fast-paced, cross-team, results-driven environment, with a focus on highly visible, challenging, and cross-disciplinary projects.
- We have been growing exponentially year on year in terms of revenue, size, and achievements.
- The eCommerce division was piloted in North America.
- After tremendous success, we are expanding the services to the rest of the world.
- The team in Chennai operates as the center of excellence for global expansion and was the first team to receive the “recognition award” from Samsung outside of Korea in the year 2017.
How to apply for Samsung Off-Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.