Sabre Recruitment 2024 – Sabre is scheduled to hire for the IT Operations Analyst I role. The candidates having B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc qualification with 1 – 2 years of experience are eligible to apply. The job location will be in Bangalore, Karnataka. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
42Gears Mobility Systems seeks an Associate Support Engineer. Interested candidates can apply here – > 42Gears Mobility Systems Recruitment42Gears Mobility Systems Recruitment.
Sabre Recruitment 2024 Details:
|IT Operations Analyst
|1 – 2 Years
|Best in Industry
IT Operations Analyst I:
Education: The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc.
- 1 to 2 years of application production support: L1/L2
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time-management skills
Nice to have skills:
- Hands-on experience with apps hosted on the cloud: GCP/AWS
- Fair knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Fair knowledge of Server hardware & virtualization
- Exposure to monitoring tools such as Splunk, AppD & Grafana
- Analyze and consult on implementing and troubleshooting technology products/application support.
- Categorize issues for escalation to appropriate technical teams. Communicate with system owners/on-call to lead the operations bridge.
- Works on day-to-day activities following documented work instructions, pre-defined processes and procedures, and operational tasks as documented in KB. Also, do initial triage and assign as per KB
- Identify Potential Significant incidents & engage IM or PM Teams for follow-up action.
- Provide timely response to all incidents, outages and performance alerts
- Document all actions by standard company policies and procedures
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service
- Commit availability as per 24×7 shift schedules and actively perform the work assigned, supporting high uptime requirements
- Participate in Tech Bridges Actively. Engage teams promptly, whenever needed
- Leads incident analysis and is responsible for driving incidents to resolution
- Ensuring platform availability and addressing operational issues as they arise by internal and customer SLAs
- Knowledge resources on multiple projects/initiatives across the company for a variety of internal/external customers
- Coordinating infrastructure maintenance and upgrades with our application teams
- Assist Change Management tasks by coordinating them with Release Management and Application teams, as well as implementing changes with assistance from the development team
How to Apply for Sabre Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by using the following link.
To Apply: Click here.
Please note: Only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process.