Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RRI Recruitment 2022 – The Raman Research Institute invites application form from the eligible candidates for filling up the 02 vacancies of Engineer/Administrative Officer. Candidates who B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their filled application through online on or before 19 September 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of RRI Recruitment are given below.
About RRI: The Raman Research Institute was founded in 1948 by the Indian physicist and Nobel Laureate, Sir C V Raman, to continue his studies and basic research after he retired from the Indian Institute of Science. Sir C V Raman served as its director carrying on his personal research until his demise in 1970. It was funded personally by him and with donations from private sources. The lands, buildings, deposits, securities, bank deposits, moneys, laboratories, instruments, and all other movable and immovable properties held by the Academy for the Raman Research Institute were transferred to the RRI Trust. The foremost function of the RRI Trust was to maintain, conduct and sustain the Raman Research Institute.
RRI Recruitment 2022:
RRI Recruitment 2022 for Engineer/Administrative Officer:
|Job Role||Engineer/Administrative Officer|
|Salary||upto Rs. 2.00 lakhs/Month|
|Last Date||19 September 2022|
- Essential: M.Sc or B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science/Engineering, IT, or similar field) with first class marks and a minimum of three years’ relevant experience OR Master’s degree (M.E. / M.Tech.) in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or similar field with First Class marks.
- Desirable: Experience: Candidates with experience are preferred.
M.Sc. or B.E. / B.Tech (Computer Science/Engineering, IT, or relevant field) with First Class
M.E. / M.Tech (Computer Science/Engineering, IT, or relevant field)Experience: Candidates with experience in the relevant field are preferred.
Asst Cateen Manager
1) Degree in Hotel Management or equivalent with atleast 55%marks from a recognized University / Institute with at least 05 years’ experience in hotels / hostels of Educational Institute / Guest Houses of Public Sector Undertaking / Government Organization etc
2) Proficiencyintheuseofavarietyofcomputerofficeapplications,M.SWord,Excel, Power-point, ERP
(i) Ability to speak, read and write in English, Kannada and Hindi
Asst Security Officer
(i) Ex-serviceman JCO (Naib Subedar of ARMY or higher rank or its equivalent in Navy and Airforce) OR equivalent rank in other paramilitary forces with minimum of 10 years of experience.
(ii) Bachelor Degree
(i) Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications,M.SWord,Excel,Power- point, ERP
(ii) Diploma in Security and Fire Fighting related subjects and/or training in these areas
(iii) Experience of working in research/academic Institutes in the relevant field
(iv) Excellent communication skills – spoken as well as written in English, Hindi, Kannada and
familiarity with the usage of official language and policy.
- Essential: Post Graduate with a minimum of 55%marks 2)Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications 3) Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience
- Desirable: (1) Additional qualifications such as Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Management / Law / Commerce and/or CA / CS / ICWA/SAS (2) Thorough knowledge in dealing with: general administrative and establishment matters, Government of India rules and procedures, and their application to service matters at supervisory or independent level.
- Engineer ‘B’ – 35 years
- Engineer ‘A’ – 30 years
- Assistant Canteen Manager – 35 years
- Assistant Security Officer – 50 years
- Administrative Officer – 50 years
Total Vacancies: 05 Posts
- Engineer ‘B’ – 1 Post
- Engineer ‘A’ – 1 Post
- Assistant Canteen Manager – 1 Post
- Assistant Security Officer – 1 Post
- Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Engineer ‘B’ – Rs.1,18,000/
- Engineer ‘A’ – Rs. Rs.1,00,000/
- Assistant Canteen Manager – 61,000
- Assistant Security Officer – Rs. 77,000/
- Administrative Officer – Rs. 2.00 lakhs
RRI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to appear for a personal interview at the Raman Research Institute.
How to apply for RRI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 19 September 2022.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now