Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RRI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Research Assistant under the project Experiments with Ultracold Atoms and quantum gases. There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Phil/M.Sc is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About RRI: The Raman Research Institute was founded in 1948 by the Indian physicist and Nobel Laureate, Sir C V Raman, to continue his studies and basic research after he retired from the Indian Institute of Science. Sir C V Raman served as its director carrying on his personal research until his demise in 1970. It was funded personally by him and with donations from private sources. The lands, buildings, deposits, securities, bank deposits, money, laboratories, instruments, and all other movable and immovable properties held by the Academy for the Raman Research Institute were transferred to the RRI Trust. The foremost function of the RRI Trust was to maintain, conduct and sustain the Raman Research Institute.
RRI Recruitment 2023 for Research Assistant:
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Last Date||10 April 2023|
- M.Sc. (Physics / Engineering Physics/ Photonics) or B.E. / B.Tech (Engineering Physics/Electronics with a minimum of 60 % marks or equivalent.
- M. Tech / M. Phil or equivalent degree with a thesis work will be given preference.
- Desirable: The candidate should be motivated and should have a flair for experimental work.
- The candidate should have experience in one or more of the following.
- Lasers and control electronics
- Optics designing/alignments
- Electronics purchase, handling, soldering, assembling, designing, and related experience
- Control of instruments using LabVIEW
- Radio-Frequency (RF) and Microwave signal processing.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have previously worked with relevant research area and has hands-on experience.
Age Limit ( As on 10 April 2023 ): 30 years
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt., of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
Salary: Rs 23,500/-
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes a Test/Interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for test/ interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of relevant qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Mere fulfilling the essential and desired qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for an interview.
How to apply for RRI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website latest by 10 April 2023 up to 11.59 pm.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- Scanned color copies of educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose, as to what motivates the applicant to apply for the above post and why the applicant is the appropriate choice for the opening.
- A recent passport-size photograph and signature.