Rivigo Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for SDET I for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Rivigo Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||SDET I|
|Venue date||17 March 2018|
|Last Date||14 March 2018|
- B.Tech/B.E/ M.Tech/ MCA (C.S / IT)
- Good Academics
- Excellent pH Score
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (Preferably Java/Python)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Good proficiency in Database querying (SQL or Mongo)
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of QA methodology and processes is a plus
As a QA Engineer, you would be expected to:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Estimate, Prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Build and design test cases
- Design, develop, debug and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Understand functional/technical specifications and analyze server logs
- Look for potential quality issues proactively
How to apply Rivigo Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 14 March 2018 and attend the drive on 17 March 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here