5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Rivigo Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Tech Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech – 2018 batch graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Rivigo Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Tech Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.85 LPA|
|Venue Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Venue date||15 September 2018|
|Last Date||13 September 2018|
- 2018 Batch – B.Tech/B.E (All Branches)
- Good Academics
- Excellent pH Score
- Your role would be to make the product successful with user by providing product support, technical training and constantly engaging with users to provide a pipeline of feedback back to the product managers to make product better.
- Writing Shell scripts and SQL queries for automation
- Mainly involves in Application performance monitoring, API performance monitoring, User
- Support, Resolving Issues and Reporting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues escalated from end users.
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience in disk management, memory management and process management and file system issues.
- Problem solving and User acceptance testing.
How to apply Rivigo Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 13 September 2018 and attend the drive at Gurugram on 15 September 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now