Redhat Recruitment scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Java programming experience
- Knowledge of or experience with Java EE or Jararta EE applications
- Experience with OpenShift or other cloud provider technologies
- Experience with development tools like Git, maven, IDE (Eclipse, Intellij IDEA or similar)
- Excellent communication skills; fluent written and verbal English
- Positive attitude and desire to share ideas
- Passion for open source software
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of or experience with development tools like Git, maven, IDE (Eclipse,
Intellij IDEA, or similar)
- Support the design and development of core modules, components and APIs
- Educate the team on new features by pull request reviews or small team presentations
- Publicize the work the team is doing via blogs, web postings, or conference talks
- Work with the Quality Engineering team to ensure projects are tested correctly
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the community; review patches from other community
How to apply Redhat Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here