Redhat Recruitment 2020 scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for;
Redhat Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with either Kubernetes or a distributed storage system like Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Knowledge of the container ecosystem like Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift
- Knowledge of storage technologies, distributed systems, or infrastructure maintenance
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies with minimal guidance; willingness to learn and work in languages like Go
- Excellent communication skills
- Take an active role in container storage-related projects and communities like Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, Rook, and Red Hat Ceph Storage
- Design and work on the implementation of new features; contribute to open source projects in Golang, Python, and other languages
- Become responsible for the quality of our offerings, participate in peer code reviews and continuous integration (CI), and respond to security threats
- Work with Red Hat’s global customer support team and partner support teams on resolving customer issues
- Work with the Quality Engineering (QE) team to ensure that projects are tested correctly
- Publicize the work of the team through blogs, web postings, or conference talks
How to Apply Redhat Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now