Redhat Recruitment 2017 for role of Associate Software Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Redhat Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA from recognized university
- Solid programming experience using Python and Go
- Understanding of programming, distributed, and cloud computing systems
- Knowledge of control, data structures, algorithms, and distributed system architectures
- Ability to support multiple development teams and affect design across a range of domains of expertise
- Experience measuring, analyzing, and optimizing scalability and performance
- Experience collaborating with user experience (UX) teams to implement strategic insights and design
- Willingness to learn about new areas
- Develop REST services based on Golang and integrate them in an existing microservices infrastructure
- Work closely with the client developers using the created services
- Adopt the existing packaging, testing, and release processes
- Work on second-level bug reports, identify bugs, and get them fixed
- Together with the team, design, develop and build the architecture and infrastructure to allow vertical and horizontal expansion of the Red Hat Developer Toolset
How to apply Redhat Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by following link.
To Apply: Click here