Redhat Recruitment scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or equivalent
- Java programming experience
- Knowledge of or experience with Java EE or Jararta EE applications
- Experience with OpenShift or other cloud provider technologies
- Experience with development tools like Git, maven, IDE (Eclipse, Intellij IDEA or similar)
- Excellent communication skills; fluent written and verbal English
- Positive attitude and desire to share ideas
- Passion for open source software
- Demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of or experience with development tools like Git, maven, IDE (Eclipse,
Intellij IDEA, or similar)
- Support the design and development of core modules, components and APIs
- Educate the team on new features by pull request reviews or small team presentations
- Publicize the work the team is doing via blogs, web postings, or conference talks
- Work with the Quality Engineering team to ensure projects are tested correctly
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the community; review patches from other community
How to apply Redhat Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here