Redhat Recruitment 2017 for role of Associate Software Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Redhat Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 1+ year(s) of programming experience on Linux or any UNIX platform
- Experience developing web-based user interfaces, including experience working with UI frameworks like ReactJS
- Exposure to programming using Python or C
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn language and domain skills; curiosity about new technologies and skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to CI frameworks and tools
- Collaborate with the Engineering, Quality Engineering, Product Management,
- Documentation, and product build teams and the open source community
- Write code for new features including unit and integration tests
- Install and configure various offerings to understand integration features to be developed
- Submit patches for bug fixes to the upstream community and review patches from other community members
- Monitor and help fix issues identified during functional, non-functional, platform, and acceptance testing
- Maintain and improve the continuous integration (CI) builds of our offerings
- Be engaged in related upstream communities
How to apply Redhat Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by the following link.
To Apply: Click here