Redhat Recruitment 2017 for role of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Redhat Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Previous experience developing in Python
- Familiarity with frameworks, libraries, or software development kits (SDKs) for your language of choice
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to contribute to and participate in documentation
- Willingness to work in a geographically distributed team
- Work together with your team to provide the necessary analytic components for the Red Hat Developer Platform
- Pursue your interest in agile processes and DevOps and how the entire development process can be improved
- Build the tools and use them later
How to apply Redhat Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here