Redhat Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or appropriate industry experience
- Experience writing software primarily using Java
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of the open-source way of building software, positive attitude, and a desire to share ideas openly
- Experience with transactions is a plus
- Basic understanding of the principles of reliable distributed systems and middleware, including cloud technologies like Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift is a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies is a plus
- Understanding of the importance of testing
- Familiarity with software development environments, preferably GitHub and Apache Maven
- Ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot issues
- Develop software for the Red Hat Middleware transactions suite of offerings with a community-based software development approach
- Interact with globally distributed open source project teams and communities under the mentorship of other engineers in the team
- Collaborate with the team members and additionally with the quality engineering (QE) and documentation teams
- Collaborate with other teams within Red Hat to integrate middleware technology into other platforms
- Perform day-to-day maintenance of our current code base as and when required
- Develop ideas for new components
How to apply for Redhat Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here