Redhat Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Redhat Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Around 1 year of software development experience
- Demonstrated experience with Fedora, CentOS, or Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Advanced development & scripting skills with Python, shell, Bash, Ruby, Node.js, or Perl
- Experience with application development using Django
- Experience working with SQL (mariadb, postgresql, etc.) and NoSQL (mongodb, redis, ElasticSearch, etc.) backends
- Experience working on API-driven microservices architecture
- Software development life cycle skills; ability to use standard tools for development on Linux (e.g. Git, rpmbuild, and Docker)
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to participate in distributed communities and projects
- Associate Software Engineer, you’ll build and maintain tools that help enable IT vendors to partner with Red Hat and build and certify solutions around Red Hat’s platform, while enabling Red Hat’s customers to enhance their experience when using Red Hat certified solutions.
- You will develop applications and refine existing code bases to help them scale across the complexities of deployment.
- As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work closely with Red Hat’s Engineering and Product Management teams to ensure delivery of excellent and technically polished tools for partners and developers.
How to apply Redhat Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here