Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Recruitment 2018 – jobs for non-teaching posts for Programmer, Assistant Programmer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Programmer, Assistant Programmer|
Asst Programmer: Rs.25,000/-
|Job Location||Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last Date||25 May 2018|
- First class M.E. /M.Tech (Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology) or equivalent. OR
- First class B.E./B. Tech. (Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience. OR
- First class Master in Computer Applications (MCA) with two years of relevant experience. OR
- First class M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized University/Institute with three years of relevant experience.
- Desirable: CCNA/CCNP or equivalent certification
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science /Applications or B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) with 50% marks
- One year experience in teaching/programming/Networking or in the related field
- Desirable: Knowledge of Sanskrit
- Programmer: 40 Years
- Assistant Programmer: 35 Years
Post wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Programmer – 1 Post
- Assistant Programmer – 1 Post
The selection process of Programmer, Assistant Programmer posts will be based on Interview. Only shortlisted candidates called for interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST candidates Rs. 125/- and no cost for PwD candidates)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now