Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Recruitment 2018 – jobs for non-teaching posts for Programmer, Assistant Programmer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Programmer, Assistant Programmer|
Asst Programmer: Rs.25,000/-
|Job Location||Tirupati (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last Date||25 May 2018|
- First class M.E. /M.Tech (Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology) or equivalent. OR
- First class B.E./B. Tech. (Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience. OR
- First class Master in Computer Applications (MCA) with two years of relevant experience. OR
- First class M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology) from a recognized University/Institute with three years of relevant experience.
- Desirable: CCNA/CCNP or equivalent certification
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science /Applications or B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering) with 50% marks
- One year experience in teaching/programming/Networking or in the related field
- Desirable: Knowledge of Sanskrit
- Programmer: 40 Years
- Assistant Programmer: 35 Years
Post wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Programmer – 1 Post
- Assistant Programmer – 1 Post
The selection process of Programmer, Assistant Programmer posts will be based on Interview. Only shortlisted candidates called for interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST candidates Rs. 125/- and no cost for PwD candidates)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – drawn in favour of “The Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati – 517 507 (A.P.)
How to apply Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha,
Tirupati — 517 507,
- Date of Notification: 11-05-2018
- Last date for applying to the post(s): 25-05-2018
- Date of publishing the list of eligible candidates: 30-05-2018
- Date of Interview: 04-06-2018