Qualitykiosk Off Campus Drive 2020 – Qualitykiosk Technologies scheduled to hire male candidate only for the role of Trainee Test Engineer – Digital Monitoring for B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Sc – 2017/ 2018/ 2019 batch graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
- Acuvate Off Campus Drive 2020 for Software Engineer Trainee
- MACBRO Off Campus Drive 2020 for Block Chain Developer/ Others
- Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
Qualitykiosk Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Test Engineer – Digital Monitoring|
|Salary||Rs. 1.90-2.18 LPA|
|Job Location||Mahape, Navi Mumbai|
|Venue Date||28 February 2020|
- Education: B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Sc – (IT, Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunication)
- Batch: 2017 to 2019 pass outs
- 55% throughout all the education
Note: Male candidates only eligible to attend this drive
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA – 2.18 LPA + Quarterly incentives
- BCA/ B.Sc IT – 1.90 LPA + Quarterly incentives
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- Candidates should be open for relocation to Navi Mumbai
- Should be eager to learn and ready to be cross trained on multiple zones
- Monitor applications for domains like Banking, Insurance, Mutual funds, Ecommerce, Trading & securities
- 100% Adherence to Quality Assurance parameters and Standard Operating Procedures in terms of SLA’s
- Proactive and prompt communication with clients to resolve their queries quickly and accurately.
- Raising issues/risks to the immediate next level and escalating wherever needed.
- Highlight the challenges faced in monitoring their respective applications to the immediate next level and working towards its closure
- Ensuring proper handover of their respective applications/ zones to next shift Engineer
- Job involves rotational shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Night) with central pick up and drop facility from Ghansoli station.
How to Apply for Qualitykiosk Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link and attend the drive on 28 February 2020 to the following venue.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 28 February 2020 Time: 9:00 AM
PCCOE & R
Plot No. B, Sector no. 110 Gate,
no.1, Laxmi Nagar, Ravet,
Pune, Maharashtra 412101
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now