i2V Systems Off Campus Drive 2024 – i2V Systems is scheduled to hire for the role of Presales Engineer – Solution Design. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA are eligible to apply for this job. Candidates looking for a job in Gurgaon can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ingram Micro is scheduled to hire for the Engineer, Software Development role. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Ingram Micro Recruitment
Buck is scheduled to hire for the Associate Software Engineer role for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Buck Recruitment
About the company: i2v Systems is a technology company in video surveillance and video analytics software. i2V stands for intelligent integrated video. i2V is a technology R&D company focusing on the design, development, and production of intelligent surveillance products. The product offerings include IP video management software, intelligent video analytics/analysis using image processing, computer vision, machine, and deep learning, automatic number plate detection system, red light violation detection system, automatic traffic counting & classification (ATCC), central monitoring system, command, and control system, smart city dashboard, PSIM (physical security information management), incident management system, cloud surveillance, and mobile surveillance.
i2V Systems Off Campus Drive 2024 Details:
|Presales Engineer – Solution Design
|0 – 1 year
|Best in Industry
Presales Engineer – Solution Design:
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA- CS/IT/ECE
- Experience: 0 – 1 years
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills to address technical issues and customer concerns
- Shall be able to deliver Technical Product Demonstrations/Proof of Concept at the client locations.
Technical skill set:
- Basic knowledge of any programming languages like C++,JAVA, Dotnet etc.
- Knowledge of database design structures & queries execution for MySQL & Postgres SQL Databases.
- Ability to operate command line interfaces for deep level debugging/troubleshooting for both Windows & Linux based operating systems.
- Must have to have a good command on the Linux based operating systems.
- Good & active communication/bug reporting skills.
- Ability to test/debug/troubleshoot Web based as well as Desktop based applications.
- Must have worked on different APIs like REST API/Mosquitto Broker/Modbus etc.
- Command on API testing tools like Yarc, Postman etc.
- Understanding of Chrome Devtools for tracking & debugging errors of web based application client/server.
- Knowledge of IP network like Classes of IPs, Subnetting, IPV4, IPV6 schemes.
- Ability to design logical data flow diagrams using advanced tools.
- Giving product demos and presentations
- Demonstrating the software’s features and capabilities to potential customers and clients
- Understanding the customers’ needs and explaining how the software can meet those needs
- Developing and delivering presentations to highlight the benefits of the software to potential customers and clients
- Working closely with the testing and support teams to develop strategies and product positioning
- Gathering feedback from customers and relaying that feedback to the development team
- Updating the product datasheets & presentations with the latest software features
- Creating high-level design documents, solution design documents, presentations & solution hardware sizing
- Converting the business requirements into detailed technical requirements.
Job description: We are seeking a person who will give demos and presentations of i2v systems’ software products and will have to demonstrate the capabilities and features of the software to potential customers and clients. They will be responsible for understanding the customers’ needs and explaining how the software can meet those needs. They will be working closely with the Testing & Support teams to develop strategies and product positioning. Travelling is an essential requirement for this role, Hence the candidate shall be ready to travel Pan India or outside india for client meets or project implementation or escalation mitigation.
The selection process will be based on the following rounds/levels
- Telephonic Screening
- Online Test
- Video interview
- Presentation+Tech Round
- Final discussion with Project Manager
How to Apply for i2V Systems Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible by filling out the given below Google form.
JD: Click here.
Google Form: Click here.