Buck Recruitment 2024: Buck is scheduled to hir for the Associate Software Engineer role for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Chandigarh can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Seagate is scheduled to hire for the Intern – Machine Learning (Gen AI) role for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Seagate Internship.
Carrier is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Carrier Recruitment.
Join us at Buck, Chandigarh. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
Buck Recruitment 2024 for Associate Software Engineer:
|Associate Software Engineer
|Best in Industry
Associate Software Engineer:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/Master of Computer Applications/Master of Computer Science or related certifications and minimum 1 years of actual work experience.
- Should have sound knowledge of software development life cycle and hands-on coding experience.
- Other coding skills/technologies that would be a bonus: VB .NET, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, Bootstrap, DNN (DotNetNuke), Crystal Reports, Oracle, SQL Server
Knowledge & Skill Required:
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and exposure to AGILE and SCRUM methodologies.
- An understanding of Object-Oriented Design and design patterns.
- Problem solving, debugging & troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of writing SQL database scripts using either T-SQL or PL/SQL is a must.
- An understanding of responsive web design with some experience either using a framework like Bootstrap or coding manually.
- Recent web development with ASP.NET using C#.NET is required (exposure to VB.NET too would be a bonus).
- An understanding of web application security best practices.
- Nice to have some collaboration experience across distributed project teams with multiple disciplines.
- Experience communicating effectively both technically and in layman’s terms.
- Must be ambitious and have a desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and identify ambiguity and drive for clarity.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks concurrently.
- Not necessary, but helpful to have experience working with DNN or with Crystal Reports.
- Business analysis including communicating at all levels effectively.
- Documenting requirements, technical specifications and user guides.
- Development coding individually or assisting other team members.
- Potentially participating in code reviews or solution architecture discussions.
- Keeping abreast of latest technical advances.
- Programming work using the coding skills above.
- Participating in project management meetings when necessary.
- Follow and ensure the project team adheres to the process defined by the organization.
How to apply for Buck Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website as soon as possible by following the link below.
For more details & Apply: Click here.