Quality Kiosk scheduled walk-in drive for a role of Fresher Manual Testing for 2017/2018 Batch – B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates at Navi Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and Quality Kiosk walk-in drive venue details are given below.
Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Freshers (Manual Testing)|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Venue Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Venue Date||11 May 2019|
- Western Line candidates ONLY
- B.E /B.Tech /MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Sc/ M.tech- Passing Year- 2017 or 2018
- Percentage Criteria – 2 academics 60%+ AND 1 academic 55%-60%
- Java knowledge added advantage
- Should be willing to work in Manual Testing
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- Open to travel anywhere in Mumbai (Western, Central, Navi Mumbai)
- Education gap not more than 1 Year
- 2 year bond
- Candidates are requested to be prepared on manual testing before coming for the interview
Note: Should have completed or pursuing course in Manual Testing & Flexible to travel anywhere in Mumbai.
How to Apply Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in at the following venue on 11 May 2019.
Venue Date: 25th April 2019 (Thursday) Time: 11:30 A.M till 02:30 P.M
QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd
A Wing – 419, Rupa Solitaire
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400709.
Lift Number 24 & 25
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now