Quality Kiosk Scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Freshers (Manual Testing) – Western Line for 2017/2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and Quality Kiosk walk-in drive venue details are given below.
Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Freshers (Manual Testing)|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Venue Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Venue Date||23 February 2019|
- B.E /B.Tech /MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Sc/ M.tech- 2017 Passing year & 2018 Passing Year
- Java knowledge added advantage
- Should be willing to work in Manual Testing
- Open to travel anywhere in Mumbai (Western or Central)
- Education gap not more than 1 Years
- Candidates are requested to be prepared on manual testing before coming for the interview
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- 2 year bond
- Male/Female candidates from Western Line Only.
- Should have completed or pursuing course in Manual Testing added advantage
- Flexible to travel anywhere in Mumbai
How to Apply Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 23 February 2019.
Venue Date: 23rd February 2019 (Saturday) Time: 10:00 A.M till 2:00 P.M
QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd
A Wing – 419, Rupa Solitaire
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400709.
Lift Number 24 & 25.
(Directions: next to Mastek, take a right from the main entrance)
Contact Person: Mausimi Sardar/Leena Bhor
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now