Quality Kiosk walk-in drive scheduled for the role of Trainee Test Engineer- Performance Testing for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Mumbai. Male candidates only can attend this walk-in. The detailed eligibility criteria and Quality Kiosk walk-in drive venue details are given below.
Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Test Engineer- Performance Testing|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Walk-in Date||9 & 10 December 2019|
- B.E/B.Tech – (IT, Computer Science)
- Percentage Criteria: 60% throughout in academics
Note: Male candidates only
- Excellent communication skills to present to teams and conduct meetings
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Should be ready to work in shifts
- Setting up monitors and gather the performance statistics during the test execution
- Work with monitoring tools such as DynaTrace or AppDynamics
- Develop and maintain end-to-end technical and business process improvements
- Team as well as Individual contributor
- Should have passion for work.
- Basic knowledge of Java.
How to Apply for Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive at the following venue on 9 & 10 December 2019.
Date: 9 & 10 December 2019 Time: 11 AM Onwards
QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd
A Wing – 419, Rupa Solitaire
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400709.
Lift Number 24 & 25
(Directions: next to Mastek, take a right from the main entrance)
Contact Person: Agam Bhatnagar