Quality Kiosk Scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Trainee (Automation Testing) from Engineering 2017/2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and Quality Kiosk walk-in drive venue details are given below.
Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Trainee (Automation Testing)|
|Batch||2017 & 2018|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Venue Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Venue Date||22 December 2018|
- Education – B.E/B.Tech/MCA- 2017,2018 Passout
- Core JAVA
- Good Internal client communication and interaction skills.
- Ability to work in pressure situations shifts
- Effective communication Written and Verbal
- Flexibility to work in rotational shifts
- Candidate from Navi Mumbai are preferred.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- To work on the allocated scripts/ production issues as per the scheduled timelines (SLA) and ensure that the scripts are working fine and optimized in operations.
- Maintain version control and necessary documentation for scripts.
- Sample Check of scripts to check its sanity.
- Aptitude test
- Java Test
- HR Discussion
- Technical Round.
How to Apply Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 22 December 2018.
Venue Date: 22nd December 2018 (Saturday) Time: 10:30 A.M to 01:00 P.M
QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd
A Wing – 419, Rupa Solitaire
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400709
(Directions: next to Mastek, take a right from the main entrance)