Quality Kiosk Scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Testing Engineer (Manual Testing) from 2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and Quality Kiosk walk-in drive venue details are given below.
Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive details:
|Job Role||Testing Engineer (Manual Testing)|
|Salary||Rs 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.|
|Venue Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Venue Date||17 May 2018|
- B.E /B.Tech /MCA/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Sc/ M.tech- 2018(pursuing) Passing Year Only
- 60% throughout the Academic / 55- 60% in any 1 academic
- Should be willing to work in Manual Testing
- Should have completed course in Manual Testing
- Open to travel anywhere in Mumbai
- Education gap not more than 1 y
- Candidates are requested to be prepared on manual testing before coming for the interview
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
Note: Candidates Interviewed in last 6 months please do not apply.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
How to Apply Quality Kiosk Walk-in Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 17 May 2018.
Venue Date: 17th May 2018 (Thursday) Time: 11:00 A.M to 02:00 P.M
QualityKiosk Technologies Pvt. Ltd
A Wing – 419, Rupa Solitaire
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai 400709
(Directions: next to Mastek, take a right from the main entrance)
Contact Person: Mausimi Sardar