Planit Recruitment 2017 for Entry Level Software Testing Opportunities at Mumbai.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Planit Recruitment 2017:
|Entry Level Software Testing
|13 October 2017
- A recent IT graduate with marks of distinction looking for a prime entry level position in the IT industry.
- A developer who has seen the light and decided that testing is really where it starts, not where it ends and is just as cool to be in!
- A technical support or call centre analyst who would like to become an expert Tester.
What you must have as pre-requisites:
- The motivation to be the best
- The aptitude and attitude that would stand you out from the rest of the pack
- Professional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to support your professionalism
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- A team player!
- Search & Selection: through behavioural and aptitude selection, we will select the best individuals to participate – applications close on 13th October.
- Quick 5-minute interviews will then take place for all shortlisted candidates to gauge communication and presentation levels from week commencing 30th October, followed by Information Evening week commencing 8th November.
- 30 minute long interviews will then take place following the Information Evening week commencing 13th November.
- The Bootcamp: We will be running a 5 day intensive training weeks focusing on the application of best practice test techniques in the workplace. This will run from 20th – 24th November.
- Letter of Offer for the successful Bootcampers with mentoring: On-going 12 week mentoring of employees within the workplace/project environment.
How to apply Planit Recruitment?[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 13 October 2017.
To Apply: Click here