Pinnacle Seven Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of Tech Support / Java Developer / Python Developer / QA Analyst. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Pinnacle Seven Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Tech Support / Java Developer / Python Developer / QA Analyst|
|Last Date||24 June 2019|
- Education: BE-CSE, ECE, EEE /B.Tech(IT), MCA
- 2018 & 2019 Pass Out Batch
- No Standing Arrears
- Candidate should have good communication skill
Responsibilities and Duties:
For Tech Support:
- Responsible for handling the client queries inattention to detail
- Responsible for the issue follow up and it’s status closure
- Responsible for support ticket deadlines
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Support on new features roll out
- Responsible for documentation and generating relevant reports
- Responsible for establishing a good working relationship with clients and other team members
- Responsible for following standard procedures and policies
For Java Developer:
- Strong knowledge on Spring or Struts framework.
- Hands on experience into Hibernate.
- Databases Mongo, or Oracle or, SQL.
- Good knowledge of Database ability to write complex queries.
For Python Developer:
- Experience in Python programming and Odoo/Open ERP project.
- Experience in developing new Odoo modules Developing applications using Python.
- Knowledge about the Web Technologies, Web Services.
- Sound knowledge of coding, server deployment and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Python Programming.
For QA Analyst:
- Proactive Guidance to the project team with inputs for enhancing the quality off the functional aspects in the application.
- Ensuring the deadlines/deliveries of the testing phase is met.
- Establish parameters on testing by understanding the current workflow of business functions.
- Prepare Manual Test cases and conduct internal UAT before deliveries.
- Online test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Pinnacle Seven Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019?
Eligible candidates apply for the drive in online latest by 24 June 2019
Registration & Test Link: Click here
Online Test Date: 17th – 24th June 19
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
- Next, The students who get shortlisted in the online test will be called for further process. Interview date will be informed accordingly.