Pinnacle Seven Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates for the role of Tech Support / Java Developer / Python Developer / QA Analyst. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Pinnacle Seven Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Tech Support / Java Developer / Python Developer / QA Analyst|
|Last Date||24 June 2019|
- Education: BE-CSE, ECE, EEE /B.Tech(IT), MCA
- 2018 & 2019 Pass Out Batch
- No Standing Arrears
- Candidate should have good communication skill
Responsibilities and Duties:
For Tech Support:
- Responsible for handling the client queries inattention to detail
- Responsible for the issue follow up and it’s status closure
- Responsible for support ticket deadlines
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Support on new features roll out
- Responsible for documentation and generating relevant reports
- Responsible for establishing a good working relationship with clients and other team members
- Responsible for following standard procedures and policies
For Java Developer:
- Strong knowledge on Spring or Struts framework.
- Hands on experience into Hibernate.
- Databases Mongo, or Oracle or, SQL.
- Good knowledge of Database ability to write complex queries.
For Python Developer:
- Experience in Python programming and Odoo/Open ERP project.
- Experience in developing new Odoo modules Developing applications using Python.
- Knowledge about the Web Technologies, Web Services.
- Sound knowledge of coding, server deployment and troubleshooting.
- Experience in Python Programming.
For QA Analyst:
- Proactive Guidance to the project team with inputs for enhancing the quality off the functional aspects in the application.
- Ensuring the deadlines/deliveries of the testing phase is met.
- Establish parameters on testing by understanding the current workflow of business functions.
- Prepare Manual Test cases and conduct internal UAT before deliveries.
- Online test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply for Pinnacle Seven Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019?
Eligible candidates apply for the drive in online latest by 24 June 2019
Registration & Test Link: Click here
Online Test Date: 17th – 24th June 19
Test Location: Anywhere with Webcam Mandatory
- Next, The students who get shortlisted in the online test will be called for further process. Interview date will be informed accordingly.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now