Pawan Hans Recruitment 2019 – Pawan Hans Ltd (PHL) has released the job notifications for the post of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices for 35 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Engineering, Diploma and B.Sc, B.Com, BA, MBA can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Pawan Hans Ltd is the major helicopter service company in India,it is located in New Delhi, India. Helicopter service is an important civil aviation component in India, Pawan Hans is the leading service company in south Asia.
Pawan Hans Recruitment 2019:
Pawan Hans Recruitment 2019 for Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|Qualification||Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc, B.Com, BA, MBA|
|Job Location||Delhi, Noida, Mumbai & Guwahati|
|Last Date||16 September 2019|
For Engineering Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete a degree in engineering in the respective field
- Respective fields: Aeronautical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete BA Or MBA in Logistics & Operations Management
- Subject fields: Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practices and allied branches Or For MBA in the area of HR, Fin., Marketing, Logistics & Operations Management
For Technician Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete a diploma in engineering in the respective discipline
- Respective discipline: Mechanical, Aeronautical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation
Note: Engineering / Technology graduates / Diploma holders who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2017, 2018 and 2019 from Universities, Engineering colleges / Polytechnic only need to apply
Age Limit(as 31.03.2019): 25 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For SC / ST & PHP candidates: 5 years
For Engineering Apprentices: 15 posts
- Aeronautical: 5
- Electrical: 4
- Electronics: 2
- Instrumentation: 4
For Technician Apprentices: 15 posts
For Graduate Apprentices: 5 posts
- For Engineering Apprentices: Rs.15,000/-
- For Graduate/Technician Apprentices: Rs.12,000/-
Duration of Training: one year
Pawan Hans Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Personal Interview and Pre-employment medical fitness
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on Personal Interview
How to apply for Pawan Hans Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the given link. After completing registration as a student, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by PAWAN HANS LIMITED in NATS Portal on or before 16 September 2019.
For more details: Click here
Apprenticeship Training Portal: Click here
Pawan Hans Recruitment 2018 for Junior Pilot:(Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Pilot|
|Salary||Training: Rs. 15,000/-
Junior Pilot: Rs.1,00,000/-
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||31 July 2018|
Pawan Hans Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Should have passed 10+2 in Science with Physics, Mathematics and English or its equivalent from any recognized Board with 60% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/ST candidates).
Age limit(As on 31.07.2018): 17 to 25 years (Relaxation as per Government of India directives)
Cadet Pilot Scheme:
- Pawan Hans Cadet Pilot Scheme is a structured and intensive induction programme for young aspiring candidates having core strength in technical aptitude with excellent analytical & problem solving skills and passion to make their career in aviation industry as Helicopter Pilot.
- The Cadet Pilot Programme is a 18 to 20 months long training programme conducted at one of the approved Training Institute in India or abroad to complete the Commercial Helicopter Pilot Licence (CHPL) flying syllabus.
- The Cadet Pilots on successfully acquiring Civil Helicopter Pilot Licence (CHPL) and necessary endorsement on their licence to be qualified to fly PHL Helicopter shall be inducted as Junior Pilot in PHL on contractual basis.
- The Course fee for obtaining training for CHPL is approximately of Rs. 45.00 Lakhs (subject to change based on the fee charged by the Training institute) plus applicable taxes.
- Course fee for endorsement training (MCF) after obtaining CHPL is approximately Rs. 20 Lakhs. The course fee should be paid in advance in the shape of Demand Draft drawn/RTGS/NEFT in favour of Pawan Hans Limited. On receipt of the course fee in advance, the selected cadets will be sent for the training to the approved institutes.
Pawan Hans Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process comprising of the following criteria:
- Written Test: The written test will comprise of Reasoning, Aptitude test, Subject knowledge test and proficiency in written English. (Weightage 50%)
- Psychometric Test: The successful candidate in the written test shall be subjected to Psychometric test to be conducted at Delhi. (Weightage 30%)
- Personal Interview: For final selection the candidates shall have to appear for personal interview before the Selection Committee to be conducted at Delhi (Weightage 20%)
Application Fee: Rs. 2,950/- (SC & ST candidates are exempted).
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA/Delhi
How to apply for Pawan Hans Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online and after successfully submitted send a print out application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 31 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Jt. General Manager (HR & Admin),
Pawan Hans Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise),
Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1,
Noida – 201 301, (U.P.)