Optum Walk-in Drive 2020 – Optum scheduled to hire Claims Associate (Backend Operations) for Any Degree graduates at Gurgaon Office. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- XL Dynamics Walk-in Drive 2020 for Financial Analyst
- Wipro Walk-in Drive 2020 for Technical Service Desk
Optum Walk-in Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Claims Associate (Backend Operations)|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||17 March 2020|
- Education: Graduate
- Experience: Fresher or 1 year of experience in any back-office operations
- Comfortable working in Night Shifts (5:45 PM to 3:15 AM and 8:30 PM to 6:00 AM)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, this includes the ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Co-pay, Out-of-pocket, State variations.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to the processing unit
- Result-oriented and goal-driven
- Critical thinking abilities
- Accurate processing and completion of medical claims
- Process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards
How to Apply for Optum Walk-in Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 17 March 2020.
Date: 17 March 2020 Time: 11 AM to 1 PM
Optum- A UnitedHealth Group Company
Tower-A, 5th floor, Building No-6,
Phase-3, Sector 24
Pin code: 122 001
Nearest metro station- DLF Phase 3 metro station
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now