OpenText Off Campus Drive 2023 – OpenText Internship opportunity in User Experience Research at Bangalore/Hyderabad. Candidates with a background of BLA/B.Des/M.Des are eligible to apply for this internship opportunity. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
OpenText Off Campus Drive 2023:
|UX Research -Intern
Internship – User Experience Research:
- 70% & above in 10th, 12th, and B. Design/M. Design/Liberal Arts and Sciences with no active backlogs
- Indian citizenship is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with design tools like Adobe XD, Figma, Balsamiq or other popular online apps
- Prior design internships with an organization
- Relevant field studies or published research papers
- Impactful field projects targeting a social or business problem statement
- Certifications in User Experience Design or relevant streams
Skills we are looking for
- Application of UX Research Techniques
- Persuasive and confident communication
- Data analysis and interpretation
Duration: 6 Months Apprenticeship (Work from Office: Mon – Fri)
You are great at:
- To plan and facilitate user interviews, analyze the qualitative data, and report findings.
- Development of research materials such as interview scripts, survey questionnaires, usability test protocols, and user personas.
- Performing secondary research and documenting findings.
- Assisting in the recruitment of participants for user research studies, ensuring a diverse and representative sample.
- Presentation of research findings and communication with the stakeholders.
- Understand the assigned modules or components of the larger product using the expertise available in the team
- Research with reliable sources that aid the solutions proposed
- Design variations using the required tools, if needed.
- Present variations towards the proposed solutions, collect feedback and refine
The Opportunity: As a User Experience intern, you would be part of a larger experienced design team at OpenText and reporting to the UX Manager. A typical day at work would see you interact with a senior colleague to clarify requirements, breakdown them to manageable sub-tasks and apply our design process to arrive at solutions. You would be using our Design System guides to help understand our design principles, interactions, and visual specifications. This role requires self-motivation and ability to work both independently and in conjunction with team members and product groups.
How to Apply for OpenText Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this role online by following the link as soon as possible.
For more details : Click here.
To Apply: Click here.