Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 – Odisha Police State Police Headquarters, Cuttack invites offline job Applications along with Bio data/ service particulars are invited from Ex-Navy and Coastguard personnel for the post of Master – 12 posts, Syrang – 02 posts, Engine driver – 09 posts, Dinggi driver – 15 posts, Seaman mechanic – 12 posts. Totally 50 vacancies are available in this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of MCPO/CPO/PO and Ex-servicemen from Navy and Coastguard retired after 01.01.2015 will only be eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidate can send their application form along with the required document through the given postal address on or before 20 April 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020:
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 for Technical Staff:
|Job Role||Technical Staff-Master/ Syrang/ Engine driver/ Dinggi driver/ Seaman mechanic|
|Last Date||20 April 2020|
Master: MCPO/CPO/PO, from Seaman branch
Syrang: CPO/PO from Seaman and Communication branch
Engine driver: CPO/PO from Engineering and Electrical branch
Dinggi driver: PO and below from Engineering and Electrical branch
Seaman mechanic: PO and below from any branch
- Ex-Navy and Coastguard personnel having experience on Seaman, Communication, Engineering and Electrical branches for the post of Master, Syrang, Engine Driver, Dinggi Driver and Seaman Mechanic
- Ex-servicemen from Navy and Coastguard retired after 01.01.2015 will only be eligible for recruitment in OSSF of Odisha Marine Police.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2020): Must not have exceeded 45 years.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 50 posts
- Master: 12 posts
- Syrang: 02 posts
- Engine driver: 09 posts
- Dinggi driver: 15 posts
- Seaman mechanic: 12 posts
- Master: Rs. 25,000/-
- Syrang & Engine driver: Rs. 21,250/-
- Dinggi driver & Seaman mechanic: Rs. 18,750/-
Odisha Police Recruitment Selection Process:
- Recruitment will be held on 23rd and 24th April 2020 at SOG HQ, Chandaka, Bhubaneswar 09.00 AM onwards.
How to apply Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 for Technical Staff ?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their Applications along with Bio data service particulars to the following postal address on or before 20 April 2020.
For More Details: Click here
0/o Addl. D.G. of Police,
Railways and Coastal Security,
Recruitment Venue and Time Details:
Date: 23rd and 24th April 2020 Time: 09.00 AM onwards
Venue: SOG HQ, Chandaka, Bhubaneswar
The following original documents along with self attested Xerox copy are required.
- Discharge book.
- ESM ID card and ADHAAR card.
- 03 colour photographs (passport size)
- Original bank account passbook in which pension is credited.
- Course certificate supporting to branch.
Odisha Police Recruitment for Civil Constable: (Expired)
|Job Role||Civil Constable (Men & Women)|
|Last Date||26 July 2018|
- Candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council.
- A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E Standard recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
|Un-Reserved/SEBC (Men)||168 Cm||55 Kg||79-84|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (Men)||163 Cm||50 Kg||76-81|
|Un-Reserved/SEBC (Women)||158 Cm||47.5 Kg||–|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (Women)||153 Cm||45 Kg||–|
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 23 years.
Relaxations: 5 years relaxable for SC, ST, SEBC & All categories of women candidates.
District wise vacancies: 1722 Posts
|District||No. of Posts|
|Commissionerate Police, Bhubaneswar Cuttack, Bhubaneswar||303|
Odisha Police Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Physical Measurement/Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test & Medical Examination.
- Physical Measurement – 20 Marks
- Physical Efficiency Test – 35 Marks
- Driving Test – 5 Marks
- Educational Achievements – 5 Marks
- Written Test – 35 Marks
- Sports Achievement – 15 Marks
- NCC Certificate – 5 Marks
Application Fee: Rs. 150/- (No fee for ST/SC candidates)
Mode of Payment: Bank Draft/ Postal Order – Drawn in favour of Superintendent of Police of the District/ DCP (Hdgrs), Commissionerate, BBSR.
How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the concerned Superintendent of Police of the District/ DCP (Hdgrs), Commissionerate, Bhubaneswar or deposited by hand on or before 26 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
- Start Date for Submission of Application form: 02 July 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 26 July 2018
- Physical Measurement / Physical Efficiency Test: 06 August 2018
Odisha Police Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at Odisha Police Recruitment?
Ans. At present Odisha Police having vacancies for Master - 12 posts, Syrang - 02 posts, Engine driver - 09 posts, Dinggi driver - 15 posts, Seaman mechanic - 12 posts.
Q2.Who can apply for Odisha Police Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed MCPO/CPO/PO and Ex-servicemen from Navy and Coastguard retired after 01.01.2015 will only be to apply
Q3.How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their application form through postal on or before 20 April 2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now