NVIDIA Recruitment 2020 – NVIDIA scheduled to hire for the role of System Software Engineer for Masters/ Bachelors Degree graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Legato Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
- Denodo Recruitment 2020 for Associate Data Engineer
NVIDIA Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||System Software Engineer|
|Qualification||Masters/ Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Education: Masters or Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience: 0 to 1 year of industry experience.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Excellent debugging and analytical skills
- You should have a brief understanding of computer graphics and video processing, computer vision technologies.
- You should demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, be a phenomenal teammate and be self driven.
- As a Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain game play content creation, recording and content sharing solutions for the NVIDIA GeForce Now cloud gaming platform.
- The work involves Design, development and debugging of system software, application software, middleware/SDKs on Windows PC and Mac platform. Focus will be on DirectX/OGL, Multimedia frameworks (Media foundation, AV foundation), Image processing/Computer vision, Machine learning and related software development and productization work. Development and improvement of tools and automated frameworks for testing of the software stack.
- You will also have the opportunity to interact with partners (game developers, publishers, game influencers) to understand the product landscape and propose ideas towards improvement of the product.
How to Apply NVIDIA Recruitment 2020 for System Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here