Experian Recruitment 2024: Experian is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Mumbai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ingram Micro is scheduled to hire for the Engineer Software Development role. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Ingram Micro Recruitment.
Sutherland is scheduled to hire an International Voice Process Executive at Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Sutherland Walk-in Drive.
You will be a member of a team collaborating and working together towards technology transformation goals of Indian Credit Bureau Technology team. The Indian Credit Bureau team conceptualises, develops, and supports all bureau technology products. Join at Experian, Mumbai. This position will ensure that technology strategies are well-coordinated and fully supporting the development of products, and growth within channels and lines of business. If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: Experian unlocks the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We gather, analyze and process data in ways others can’t. We help individuals take financial control and access financial services, businesses make smarter decision and thrive, lenders lend more responsibly, and organizations prevent identity fraud and crime. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Experian Recruitment 2024 Details:
|Best in Industry
- The candidates should posses B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields
What you’ll need to bring to the party
- Programming Skills: Strong Programming skills with Extensive knowledge of object-oriented architecture and modern frontend frameworks.
- DB Skills: Query Writing & Query tuning Experience (Preferred – db2, Oracle, MongoDB).
- Networking: Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Experience with tools: BitBucket. GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development, Agile XP and project management methodologies. Usage of Kanban board and project management tool like Jira
- DevOps: Good to have Continuous integration and continuous deployment experience and exposure to DevOps practices
- Experience with various architectures: Domain Driven Design, Microservices, Cloud Native and Event Driven Architecture.
- Attitude to manage issues proactively including timely resolution and the identification of remediation opportunities
- Fail fast approach to align to product engineering standards
What you’ll be doing
- Analyzing product requirements and writing application code based on feature specification, maintaining coding standards and security protocols
- Develop user interfaces
- Prioritize and execute tasks in the product lifecycle as per laid guidelines
- Test and debug applications, to suggest mitigative actions and long-term fixes
- Validate product functionality and security requirements
- We are looking for an individual who is energetic, engaged, and willing to participate with the right positive attitude actively.
- Orchestrating the end-to-end deployment process, ensuring that all aspects of go-live are considered
- Investigating issue trends and devising solutions, Problem, Change Management and Release Management.
- Expertise in working on Agile/Scrum team environment.
- Experience with testing: Unit Testing, Test Driven Development, Integration Testing, Load Testing, Test Automation.
- Responsible for automation & system provisioning, metrics, monitoring, scalability and security
- Owning & resolving production issues.
Job Description: Experian India is looking for a Backend Engineer to join its Credit Bureau Technology team. The candidate would possess a strong analytical mind, be a technical and creative thinker, have a strong aptitude for problem solving, and have zero tolerance for inefficiencies in product development & deliveries. The ideal candidate will have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills, along with the fervent desire to continuously learn about different products and technologies. Suggesting and driving forward infrastructure and tooling improvements that enable the business to confidently operate at pace. Individual will also be responsible for ensuring customer successes by providing necessary support to business-critical applications
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a consultative business professional
- Is confident, clear, certain and consistent
- Is able to work alongside a sales team managing multiple opportunities concurrently
- Passionate, resourceful, gracious and adaptable
- High moral standards, honesty and an ethical approach to doing business
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and ability to see the big-picture & develop conceptual solutions
- Candidates that have prior relevant work experience, excel in ambiguous situations, and possess a passion for helping companies become more competitive
- Business acumen combined with a comfort with technology is a must
How to Apply Experian Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by following the link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.