Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
North Garo Hills District Court Recruitment 2022 – North Garo Hills District Court invites the online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Grade-lV (Peon), Cleaner, Sweeper and Chowkidar. There are a total of 21 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/ SSLC pass are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for these positions through postal on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
North Garo Hills District Court Recruitment 2022 :
|Job Role||Stenographer, Assistant Librarian, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Grade-lV (Peon), Cleaner, Sweeper and Chowkidar|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/ SSLC pass|
|Salary||Level 1 – 11|
|Last Date||4 April 2022|
Stenographer (Grade – II) :
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 100 words per minute in shorthand and typing speed of 40 words per minute in computer.
Stenographer (Grade – III) :
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and typing speed of 40 words per minute in computer.
Assistant Librarian :
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Library Science from a recognized University and Proficiency in the use of computer.
Lower Division Clerk/ Bench Assistant :
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with Computer Knowledge.
- SSLC passed from a recognized Board.
- Additional criteria: Must hold a valid license for driving Light Motor Vehicle and Transport Vehicle;
Must also possess the following: Knowledge of roadside repairs and efficiency in driving; and 3 (three) years’ experience after obtaining valid license for driving Light Motor Vehicle and Transport Vehicle.
Grade-lV (Peon); Cleaner; Sweeper; Chowkidar :
- SSLC passed from a recognized Board.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2022) :
- Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts must have attained the age of 18 (eighteen) years and not more than 32 (thirty two) years of age
Total Vacancies : 21 Posts
- Stenographer (Grade – II) : 1 post
- Stenographer (Grade – III) : 3 posts
- Assistant Librarian : 1 post
- Lower Division Clerk/ Bench Assistant : 6 posts
- Driver : 3 posts
- Grade-lV (Peon) : 6 post
- Cleaner : 1 post
- Sweeper : 1 post
- Chowkidar : 1 post
- Stenographer (Grade – II) : Level 11
- Stenographer (Grade – III) : Level 8
- Assistant Librarian : Level 5
- Lower Division Clerk/ Bench Assistant : Level 5
- Driver : Level 3
- Grade-lV (Peon) : Level 1
- Cleaner : Level 1
- Sweeper : Level 1
- Chowkidar : Level 1
North Garo Hills District Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- Written Examination- ln such cases, the syllabus, total marks and pattern of examination shall be as notified in this Advertisement/ Rules as modified from time to time by the Recruiting Authority.
- Screening Test- This shall be applied/ conducted by the Recruiting Authority in respect of all
recruitment to those posts where the method of selection/ syllabus has not been prescribed by the Rules. The objective of the test is to shortlist the number of eligible candidates in recruitments where the number of candidates is disproportionate range compared to the
- Screening Practice test- This shall be applied/ conducted by the Recruiting Authority in respect of all recruitments to those posts where the method of skill rest has not been prescribed by the Rules.
- Preliminary Test : The Recruiting Authority may, at its discretion, decide to hold preliminary Test in those categories of recruitment where the number of candidates are disproportionately large compared to the notified vacancies.
- Personal Interview- On the result of such Screening Test/ Screening practical Test/ Written Examination, the Recruiting Authority shall call such number of candidates as it may think appropriate to appear for the personal Interviews.
Application Fees :
- A candidate shall pay examination fees of Rs. 300/- in the form of Demand Draft payable to “Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong.
- ln case of scheduled caste/ scheduled Tribe/ other Backward classes, examination fees of Rs. 150/- shall be charged.
- However, the application fee is exempted subject to furnishing of disability certificate
How to apply North Garo Hills District Court Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by sending their application along with the supporting documents to the Address given below so as it reaches on or before 4 April 2022.
NOTE : The envelope containing the application form and other requisite documents should be superscribed with the following “Application for the post of _____ “
For more details : Click here
Postal Address :
District & Sessions Judge,
North Garo Hills District,
Resubelpara – 794108
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now