Nokia Recruitment 2017 for the of Student Trainee for Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nokia Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Student Trainee(Intern)|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from recognized university
- Security technologies in authentication and provisioning
- Trusted execution environments
- Knowledge in mobile networks like LTE
- Proficiency in programming C/C++ or Java
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Able to work with the team, positive attitude, and ready to take-on challenges
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Works as a member of an Innovation project according to given tasks. Acts under guidance on specified competence area that may include thesis related work.
- Our team is investigating concepts & technologies in various emerging scenarios like IoT, Cloud, Big Data
- The candidate is able to produce deliverables (prototypes, documents, etc.) under supervision.
How to apply Nokia Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here