Nokia Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Graduate Engineering Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/Diploma candidates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nokia Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Trainee|
- Bachelor’s degree/College Diploma in Computer/Software/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Software Defined Networking (SDN) engineering, concepts and service models
- Data Centre experience including HP Servers, Citrix, Network protocols and IETF Standards
- Knowledge with Cloud Management Systems (CMS) such as VMware vCloud, OpenStack, CloudStack
- Good understanding Virtual Private Network L2 and L3 solutions and OSPF, BGP, Routing/Switching protocols and XMPP
- Proficient with Linux operating systems – CentOS – RHEL
- Knowledge of IP/MPLS, routing and switching techniques.
- Ability to write scripts at a Unix/Linux level (bash, python)
- Strong hands-on experience in troubleshooting software or network problems
- Provide Remote Technical Support (RTS) for the Nuage SDN solutions and associated network elements.
- Assist with debugging complex product installations, resolves complicated product problems by applying both established procedures and creative alternatives.
- Interface, develop and maintain strong relationships with regional TEC (Technical Expertise Centers), Solution Teams and Product Business Units.
- Ensure external and internal customer trouble tickets tracked are continuously updated and maintained per the Nokia processes.
- Prepare reports on problems encountered and methods of resolution applied ensuring overall system integrity and reliability
How to apply Nokia Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here