Nokia Recruitment 2017 for the of Graduate Engineer Trainee for Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nokia Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Candidates should possess BE/Bech or MCA
- Excellent programming skills in Core Java with good knowledge of XML and Eclipse IDE environment.
- RDBMS – Oracle 11 and PL/SQL knowledge will be essential
- Telecom background with basic knowledge of Performance Monitoring and QOS will be an advantage and plus.
- Knowledge of Java Swing and servlets will be a plus.
- The job involves working on 9959 NPO for Small Cells Indoor Femto Solution, maintaining the existing NPO feature set and enhancing the SC NPO feature set in alignment with Nokia Indoor Small Cells roadmap.
- Key responsibilities will include working on Product features, enhancements, defect fixes in accordance with current product roadmap.
- The job also demands working closely with PLM, SAEs, Test and support organizations in general.
How to apply Nokia Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here