NMDFC Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Assistant Manager and Office Assistant. There will be the various selection process like written test, interview to fill 9 vacancies in the above posts. The registration will be done online from 30 July 2019 to 21st August 2019. Candidates can make any changes to the details filled in the application on or before the last date of registration. The crucial date for printing the online application will be 05 September 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process of NMDFC Recruitment 2019 are given below.
About National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation:
National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (NMDFC) is a Central Public Sector Undertaking incorporated under section 25 of the Companies Act.NMDFC came into existence in the year 1994. It is a national level apex body for the benefit of Minorities as defined under the National Commission of Minorities Act 1992 and working under the administrative control of Ministry of Minority Affairs.
NMDFC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager & Office Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Master/ Any degree/ CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Fin)/ M.Com|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||21 August 2019|
Asstt. Manager (General Stream):
- Master Degree in any discipline or BE/B. Tech in any discipline from a recognized university/ institution with a first-class degree at Graduation Level
Asstt. Manager (Accounts & Finance):
- CA or ICWA or MBA (Fin) or M.Com from a recognized university/institution. In the case of M.Com/MBA Finance, First class degree at Graduation Level.
- First Class Degree at Graduation Level.
- For Assistant Manager: 28 years
- For Office Assistant: 25 years
- 05 years for SC/ST
- 03 years for OBC
- 10 years for PWDs
- 15 years for PWDs + SC/ST
- 13 Years for PWDs + OBC
- 3 years for Ex-Servicemen for Non-Executive posts
- For others will be as per govt rules
- Asstt. Manager (General Stream):1 Post
- Asstt. Manager (Accounts & Finance):2 Posts
- Office Assistant:6 Posts
NMDFC Recruitment Selection Process:
- In respect of Assistant Manager (General Stream) and Assistant Manager (F&A),
the selection shall be made on the basis of competitive performance through Written
Test and Interview.
- In respect of Office Assistant, the selection shall be made on the basis of
competitive performance in the written test.
Note: After the declaration of result, NMDFC shall make a provisional selection of the
candidates on the basis of information provided in the application and documents/ certificates provided by the candidate at the time of submission of documents.
Scheme of NMDFC Written Exam:
- The written test will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers
which would be in the language concerned only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer
Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by NMDFC.
- The NMDFC reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the
Minimum Qualifying marks:
- For UR & OBC/EWS (Including PH and Ex-SM) : 45% in aggregate and 40% in each
part of each paper.
- For SC/ST (Including PH and Ex-SM): 40% in aggregate and 35% in each part of each paper.
Resolution of Tie Cases:
If there are two or more candidates in the same category having equal marks in the
examination, then the following factors will be considered:
- Candidate older in age will get preference
- Higher marks in Paper I test
NMDFC Recruitment Examination Centres:
- The examination will be conducted online at Delhi/NCR in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of center/venue/date/session for Examination shall be
- The NMDFC, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centers and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- For Un-reserved and OBC candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe,
Physically Handicapped (PWDs) & Ex-serviceman category are exempted from
paying the application fee.
How to apply for NMDFC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online only from 30.07.2019 to 21.08.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration:30 July 2019
- Closure of Online Registration:21 August 2019 (up to 05:00 pm)
- Last date for editing the application:21 August 2019 (up to 05:00 pm)
- Last date for downloading the application:05 September 2019
- Period for making fee payment: 30 July 2019 to 21 August 2019 (up to 05:00 pm)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now