NIUA Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Project Associate- Digital Expert posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NIUA Recruitment 2023 for Project Associate- Digital Expert:
|Job Role||Project Associate – Digital Expert|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Experience||Min. 5 years|
|Salary||As per NIUA standards|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||08 August 2023|
Project Name: SUDSC-II: Mainstreaming Risk-informed, Integrated, Resilient and Sustainable Urban Development in Cities (GIZ).
Project Associate- Digital Expert:
- Master’s degree (in Urban Planning/ Urban Management/ Data Science/ Data Analytics or related fields) AND/ OR
- Bachelor’s in Technology/ Engineering (IT/ Computer Science) or related fields related to the programme objectives.
- Applicant to have an understanding of various cutting-edge IT tools and at least 5 years of professional experience of which 2 years of experience should be in Digital Transformation projects in an Urban Development sector or related sector/ programme objectives experience of developing websites/ analytical dashboards/ portals related to urban development/ urban services, etc.
- Applicant to have working knowledge of trends and technologies based on IoT, cloud computing, and big data analytics.
- Applicant to also have an understanding of how to design API connections between rest API platforms/ software which includes the process of building an API or integrating one with applications and platforms;
- Coordination skills and ability to work in a team with other professionals.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with an ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Desirable: Experience with State Govt/ Central Govt/Local Bodies/ Resource Centres/ NGOs/Communities/ National Urban Missions (SMART City, AMRUT, PMAY, etc)/ multilateral/bilateral organisations like ADB, KFW, UNDP, GIZ etc.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Good command over the regional language of partner Cities is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the end-to-end management of digital transformation and data innovation projects in various areas like urban infrastructure, municipal services, etc.
- Provide data science and analytics support to the project team and partners for informed and evidence-based decision-making.
- Provide support and advice on capacity development and data-based innovative projects to partners and cooperating with relevant stakeholders.
- Support the development of knowledge products and communicate innovations to a broad target group.
- Perform quality assurance over the content, functionalities and structure of the programme.
- Maintain a good flow of communication & information and coordination with relevant stakeholders at the city level.
- Support in the preparation of project progress reports as per the GIZ guidelines.
- Any other duty and responsibility assigned by the Director, NIUA; Lead, Urban Strategy Unit; and Team Lead.
The selection process includes interviews.
How to apply for NIUA Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by Submitting a CV and cover letter through the NIUA portal latest by 08 August 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here