NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (NITT) announced notification for the post of Project Associate, Assistant with 02 vacancies. Candidate with the Background of B.E/M.E/B.Tech/M.Tech can apply for this post. The selection process will be based on interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 14 February 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Associate/ Assistant|
|Job Location||Thiruchirapalli (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||14 February 2020|
For Project Associate:
- M.Tech./M.E (Geotechnical/ Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering)
- B.Tech./B.E (Civil Engineering)
- Experience in geotechnical investigations and design is desirable.
For Project Assistant:
- Diploma in Civil or B.E/B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Experience in geotechnical projects is desirable
Post wise vacancies:
- For Project Associate: 1 post
- For Project Assistant: 1 post
- For Project Associate: Rs. 25,000/- per month
- For Project Assistant: Rs. 12,000/- per month
NIT Trichy Project Assistant/ Associate Selection process 2020:
- The selection process will be based on Interview.
How to apply NIT Trichy Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send a duly filled application form (in prescribed format) along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 14 February 2020 till 04.00 p.m.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Department of Civil Engineering,
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 015