NIT Trichy Recruitment – National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (NITT) announced notification for Project Engineer vacancies at Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Thiruchirapalli (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||10 May 2019|
Educational Qualifications: B.E/B.Tech in EEE from a recognized University/Institution.
- Knowledge in Matlab
- Knowledge in Battery management systems
- Basic knowledge in E-Vehicles
Age Limit: Below 30 years (Age relaxation will be followed as per GoI norms).
NIT Trichy Project Engineer – Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of interview for verification.
- The date of interview will be communicated for the shortlisted candidates by post/E-mail/phone.
Interview Centre: Conference Room, Siemens CoE, NIT Tiruchirappalli.
How to apply NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019-Apply @ www.nitt.edu?
All interested and eligible candidates can send a duly filled application form (in prescribed format) along with required documents to the following postal address or by email to Email:[email protected] on or before 10 May 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Dr. V. Sankaranarayanan
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Tanjore Road, Tiruchirappalli 620 015,
Tamil Nadu, India
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now