NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 – National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications form from the eligible candidates for the post of for Project Associate, Junior Research Fellow – 04 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form with required documents through email ([email protected]) on or before 15 June 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- UGC NET 2020 Exam for JRF/ Asst Professor
- IIT Goa Recruitment 2020 for Registrar/Jr Superintendent
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Silchar (Assam)|
|Last Date||15 June 2020|
Project Associate – I (PA-I):
- B.Tech/ B.E. in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering from recognized university
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- M.Tech/M.E. in Electrical Engineering (Specialization- Power Electronics) along with GATE/NET qualified (including lectureship)
Age Limit: 35 years
Post wise vacancies:
- Project Associate -I (PA-I) – Electrical/Electronics Engineering: 2 posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 post
- Project Associate -I (PA-I) – Mechanical Engineering: 01post
NIT Silchar Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview. Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email
How to Apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application from NIT Silchar website (www.nits.ac.in) and send the soft copy of the duly filled application along with C.V. & all necessary documents to the P.I through email ([email protected]) on or before 15 June 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NIT Silchar Recruitment?
Ans. At present NIT Silchar having vacancies for Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow - 04 posts
Q2.Who can apply for NIT Silchar Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NIT Silchar Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their application form with required documents through email ([email protected]) on or before 15 June 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now