NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications for 41 Assistant Professors in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Professors|
|Job Location||Silchar (Assam)|
|Last Date||3 March 2019|
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree (or) PhD/ Equivalent in concern disciplines with all specialization.
Age limit: There will no age limit.
NIT Silchar – Discipline wise vacancies: 41 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 9 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 9 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 9 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 4 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 4 Posts
- Management Studies – 2 Posts
NIT Silchar Asst Professor Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance of the Interview followed by Document Verification. Shortlisted candidates only will be called for Interview.
- Rs. 1,000/- for General/OBC candidates
- Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Mode of Payment: Directly paid to be State Bank of India in the account of Director, NIT Silchar (A/C No. – 10521277057, IFSC Code – SBIN0007061).
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now