5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 – NIT Meghalaya has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Non-Faculty positions of 05 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before the last date. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/SSC. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About NIT Meghalaya: The National Institute of Technology (NIT) Meghalaya is one among the thirty one NITs in India established under the NIT Act 2007 (Amended 2012) of the Parliament of India as Institutes of National Importance with full funding support from the Ministry of Education (Shiksha Mantralaya), Government of India. A Centre of Excellence vibrant with academic activities and bubbling with youthful creative energy, making significant contribution to the World of Knowledge and Technology and to the Development of the State, the Region and the Nation.
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021:
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 for Non-Faculty positions:
|Job Role||Assistant Registrar/Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer/Superintendent/Junior Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/SSC|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 – 56,100/-|
|Last Date||08 November 2021|
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University / Institute. Or Employees serving as Superintendent (SG-l) / Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2, GP of `5400/- with at least two years regular service or Superintendent (SG-ll) /Private Secretary (NFG) in PB-2 GP of `4800/- with at least five years regular service with Master’s degree
Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer:
- Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science or equivalent degree with at least60% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record from a recognized University /Institute. Record of having represented the University/ College at the Inter-University/Inter- Collegiate competitions or the State and/or national championship; Qualifying in the national -level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC and passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with these regulations.
- First class Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institute in any discipline. OR Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade. Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet.
- Senior secondary (10+2) from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet.
- Assistant Registrar – 35 years
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer – 35 years
- Superintendent – 30 years
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
- Assistant Registrar – 01 Post
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer – 01 Post
- Superintendent – 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – Rs.56,100/-
- Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer – Rs.56,100/-
- Superintendent – Rs.35,400/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs.27,100/-
NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Candidates who qualify for the Personal Interview/Written test/ Skill or Trade tests are to produce all original certificates testimonials, etc. for verification before appearing before the Selection Committee or at the time of joining.
- Assistant Registrar & Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer – Rs.500/-
- Superintendent & Junior Assistant – Rs.200/-
- Assistant Registrar & Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer – Rs.250/-
- Superintendent & Junior Assistant – Rs.100/-
How to apply for NIT Meghalaya Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 08 November 2021 and send their hardcopy of the application along with required documents through postal on or before 15 November 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date of Online portal: 08.10.2021, 10.00 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 08.11.2021, 18.00 hrs.
- Last Date for Receiving hardcopy:15.11.2021 17.00 hrs.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now