Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NIRRCH Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of SRF/Staff Nurse under the project of “Evaluating the inflammatory, microbiome profile and co-infections in women diagnosed with treatment failure, relapse of recurrent Bacterial vaginosis-A Prospective analytic study” funded by ICMR. There are 03 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About NIRRCH: The mandate of the Institute is to address reproductive health issues of national and global relevance. The institute was established with the objective to develop novel and efficacious modalities for fertility regulation through research and thereby assist the government in its mission to stem the population boom. In the past four decades, however, the institute has grown beyond the mandate with which it was entrusted at the time of its genesis. In the wake of new challenges posed by new socio-economic structure, lifestyle modifications, environmental hazards, etc. the Institute has expanded its research agenda across the broad field of sexual and reproductive health, in tune with the needs and priorities projected in the National Population Policy 2000.
NIRRCH Recruitment 2023 for SRF/Staff Nurse:
|Job Role||SRF/Staff Nurse|
|Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 31,500 – 35,000/-|
|Last Date||17 March 2023|
Senior Research Fellow :
- M.Sc(Life Sciences).
- Microbiology/Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, with two years of research experience.
- Desirable: Molecular biology technology.
- Experience in NGS data analysis.
- Knowledge of Excel, Prism, and Microbiome analyst software.
- Good writing skills.
Staff Nurse :
- Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council.
- Desirable: Experience working in the field of Gynecology.
- Experience in Data entry and Data Handling.
Age Limit :
- SRF: 35 years
- Staff Nurse: 30 years
Note: Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC candidates in respect of posts reserved for respective categories only and not for unreserved posts as per GoI rules.
- SRF: Rs 35,000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs 31,500/-
No.of.Vacancies: 03 Posts
- SRF: 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 02 Posts
Selection Process of NIRRCH Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the Physical interview on at scheduled date & time.
- Details about the interview will be conveyed to the shortlisted candidate by mail.
How to apply for NIRRCH Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode by the given link latest by 17 March 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- The above post/s are filled-up purely on a contractual basis.
- Duration: 01 year