NIOS Recruitment 2019 – The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Job notifications for Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIOS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant|
|Qualification||12th/MA/M.Sc/Any degree/ Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||17 April 2019|
|Last Date||17 May 2019|
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in relevant subject from recognized University with at least 55% marks (B+) or its equivalent grade and good academic records. OR
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology /Sanskrit/Psychology/ History/ Geography/ Political Science/Economics /Special Education/ Yoga/Mass Communication/ Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University in India/abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- 3 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board
- Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour
- Working knowledge of Hindi and English
Age limit (As on 17.05.2019):
- Academic Officer/EDP Supervisor: Below 37 years
- Junior Assistant: Below 27 years
- Relaxation as per government policy.
NIOS – Post wise vacancies: 85 Posts
- Academic Officer – 11 Posts
- EDP Supervisor – 37 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 37 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now