NIOS Recruitment 2019 – The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Job notifications for Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIOS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Academic Officer, EDP Supervisor & Junior Assistant|
|Qualification||12th/MA/M.Sc/Any degree/ Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||17 April 2019|
|Last Date||17 May 2019|
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in relevant subject from recognized University with at least 55% marks (B+) or its equivalent grade and good academic records. OR
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Botany/ Zoology /Sanskrit/Psychology/ History/ Geography/ Political Science/Economics /Special Education/ Yoga/Mass Communication/ Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University in India/abroad with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- 3 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board
- Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour
- Working knowledge of Hindi and English
Age limit (As on 17.05.2019):
- Academic Officer/EDP Supervisor: Below 37 years
- Junior Assistant: Below 27 years
- Relaxation as per government policy.
NIOS – Post wise vacancies: 85 Posts
- Academic Officer – 11 Posts
- EDP Supervisor – 37 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 37 Posts
- Academic Officer: Rs.56,100-1,77,500/-
- EDP Supervisor: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
NIOS Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Written test/ Trade/Skill test/ Interview.
- Academic Officer: Rs.750/- for UR/OBC & Rs.250/- for SC/ST category
- EDP Supervisor: Rs.500/- for UR/OBC & Rs.250/- for SC/ST category
- Junior Assistant: Rs.500/- for UR/OBC & Rs.150/- for SC/ST category
- No fee for the Physically Handicapped category.
How to apply for NIOS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 17 April 2019 to 17 May 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 17th April 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 17th May 2019