NIOS Recruitment 2018 – The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Job notifications for Assistant vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
NIOS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 November 2018|
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board
- Proficiency in office Procedure, Noting, Drafting, Knowledge of Government Rules and Regulations
- Working on computers with a speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour
- Working knowledge of Hindi and English.
Age limit (As on 30.11.2018): Below 27 Years (Relaxation as per government policy)
NIOS Assistant – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Written test/ Trade/Skill test/ Interview.
- Rs.500/- for Unreserved/OBC category
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST category
- No fee for the Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability.
Mode of payment: Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
How to apply NIOS Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIOS website www.nios.ac.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 30 November 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Joint Director (Admin),
National Institute of Open Schooling,
A-24-25, Institutional Area,
Sector-62, Noida – 201309, U.P.