NIOS Recruitment 2018 – The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Jobs for EDP Supervisor and Junior Assistant.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NIOS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||EDP Supervisor, Junior Assistant|
|Experience||EDP – 3 yrs|
Jr Assistant – 2 yrs
|Salary||EDP Supervisor: Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-|
Junior Assistant: Rs.19,900-63,200/-
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 May 2018|
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application/Hardware Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- 3 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms.
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board
- Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key depressions per hour
- Working knowledge of Hindi and English
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A certificate course in Computer Application from recognized Institute
- About 2 years experience of similar work in Government/Autonomous Bodies Educational Institution
Age limit(As on 11.05.2018):
- EDP Supervisor: 37 Years
- Junior Assistant: 27 Years
- Age relaxable as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 44 Posts
- EDP Supervisor – 31 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 13 Posts
NIOS Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written test /interview.
- Rs.500/- for Unreserved/OBC category (EDP Supervisor/Jr Assistant)
- Rs.250/- for SC/ST (EDP Supervisor)
- Rs.150/- for SC/ST (Junior Assistant)
- No fee for the Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability.
Mode of payment: Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida.
How to apply NIOS Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIOS website www.nios.ac.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the Joint Director (Admin) (in case of candidate from Delhi NCR) OR to the nearest Regional Centre of NIOS (for candidates from other parts of India) (list of NIOS Regional Centre is annexed) on or before 11 May 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here