Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Graduate Engineering/Technician Apprentices, Technician(Vocational) Apprentices.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
GSL Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering/ Technician Apprentices|
|Last date||31 October 2017|
Graduate Engineering: Graduate degree B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Fabrication Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, shipbuilding Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Polymer.
Technician Apprentices: Graduate degree Diploma in Computer Science/IT Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Fabrication Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, shipbuilding Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Polymer.
Technician(Vocational) Apprentices: HSSC in Vocational Stream
Post wise Vacancies: 34 Posts
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Graduate Engineering/Technician Apprentices – 20 Posts
Technician (Vocational) Apprentices : 14 Posts
- Office Secretaryship/Stenography – 5 Posts
- Accountancy, Auditing & Taxation – 5 Posts
- Purchase & Store keeping – 4 Posts
- For Graduate Engineering: Rs.10,000/-
- For Technician Apprentices: Rs.5,000/-
- For Technician (Vocational) Apprentices: Rs.2,758/-
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Selection process:
- For Graduate Engineer, the selection process is based on Written test and Interviews.
- For Technician Apprentices, the selection process based on Written test and Practical test.
How to apply Goa Shipyard Recruitment?
Candidates can write an application with complete bio-data along with attested copies of all certificates like Education, Birth, Caste, Experience and send the application to following postal address on or before 31 October 2017.
For More details: Click here
GENERAL MANAGER(HR. & ADMN.),
GOA SHIPYARD LIMITED,