Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020 – GSL has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineering Apprentices / Technician Apprentices. There are 20 vacancies are to be filled for this jobs. Interested candidates who completed their B.E., B. Tech., Diploma can apply for this posts from 24 November 2020 to 11 December 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Goa Shipyard Limited is an Indian Government owned ship building company located on the West Coast of India at Vasco da Gama, Goa. It was established in 1957, originally by the colonial government of the Portuguese in India as to build barges to be used in Goa’s growing mining industry, which took off after the establishment of India’s blockade of Goa in 1955.Goa Shipyard Ltd. gradually developed to meet the growing shipbuilding needs of the country’s naval defence sector, in the process going on to design and build a wide range of vessels for the defence as well as the commercial sectors.
GSL Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Details:
GSL Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineering Apprentices / Technician Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineering Apprentices / Technician Apprentices|
|Application Starting Date||24 November 2020|
|Last Date||11 December 2020|
For Graduate Engineering Apprentices:
- B.E., B. Tech. in respective trade.
For Technician Apprentices:
- Diploma in Engg. in respective trade.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Computer Science Engineering
- IT Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Fabrication Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Shipbuilding Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
Graduate Engineering Apprentices – 15 Posts
Technician Apprentices – 05 Posts
- Graduate Engineering Apprentices – Rs.9,000/month
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8,000/month
Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- For Graduate Engineering Apprentices, the selection will comprise of written test and interview.
- For Technician Apprentice the selection will comprise of written test and practical test.
- Only those candidates who are declared successful in the written test will be called for interview / practical test.
How to Apply for Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online with required documentations by using the official website (http://www.goashipyard.in/) from 24 November 2020 to 11 December 2020.
For more Details & Apply: Click here
- Online link to apply for Apprenticeship Training at GSL on: 24.11.2020
- Last date for the receipt of online applications is: 17:00 Hrs on 11.12.2020