NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Content Developer/ Trainer|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical) Graduation in 2018
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of mechanical and automation engineering.
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, gas turbines and engines.
- Understand the concepts of Measurements, Instrumentation and Controls.
- Expert knowledge of Engineering Drawing.
- Should be familiar with PLC, SCADA and Auto-CAD.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Produce high-quality training material that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience. By applying tested instructional design theory, practice and methods.
- Actively manage team, upskill and lead technical content development.
- Analyze existing source content and smart modification to add value to content.
- Deliver and participate in Train-The-Trainer (TTT) sessions.
How to apply NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here