Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs 4 to 4.5 LPA|
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% throughout 10th, 12th & Graduation
- Graduation in 2018 Pass outs
- A strong foundation in fundamentals e.g. data structures, Core java or .NET or any language
- Problem solving skills and ability to work with brief problem statements rather than detailed requirements.
- Fundamental of web development, relational database and object orientation
- Good communication skills – both verbally and written
- After completing the immersive full stack program, for the next 1 year, you will work on solving different problems on IP based products.
- You will gain experience on product engineering and learn to fulfil stated and unstated needs using varieties of technologies.
- Once you gain the experience on product engineering and sharpen your programming and problem solving skills, you will have opportunities around owning product modules and contribute to code reviews.
How to apply NIIT Ltd Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here