NIHFW Recruitment 2023- The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) has released the online job notification for the post of Training Consultant/Programme Manager. There are 02 vacancies to be filled for this post. The educational qualification of the candidates must be DHA/MPH/PGDPHM/MBA. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can attend the walk-in interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NIHFW Recruitment 2023 for Training Consultant/Programme Manager:
|Job Role||Training Consultant/Programme Manager|
|Total vacancies||02 Posts|
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 – 60,000/-|
|Job location||Munirka, New Delhi|
|Interview date||6 November 2023|
- 2 years of work experience in Teaching/Training / Research in government, PSU or any other reputed organization.
- At least 1 Year work experience in administration in a government, PSU or any other reputed organization
Duration: The appointment will be for 12(Twelve) Months after that extension will not be given.
Age Limit ( As on 6 November 2023 ):
- Training Consultant: Upto 62 years
- Programme Manager: Upto 40 years
Age Relaxation: No age relaxation is admissible on these contractual posts
- Training Consultant: Rs. 60,000/-
- Programme Manager: Rs. 35,000/-
No of vacancies: 2 posts
- Training Consultant: 1 post
- Programme Manager: 1 post
- The selection process is based on the Walk-in-Interview
- If the number of candidates appearing is more than 30, screening test may be conducted.
How to apply for NIHFW Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with detailed CV as per performa enclosed and self-attested copies of age proof, photo ID proof, qualifications and experience certificates and original certificates for verification on 6 November 2023(9.30AM)
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Date & Time: 6 November 2023 from 9.30 AM onwards
1st Floor Computer Centre,