The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics-NCRA Recruitment 2017 for Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee in various trades.The detailed eligibility and application process for NCRA Recruitment are given in below.
NCRA Recruitment Details:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee/ Technical Trainee|
|Salary||Engineer Trainee-Rs 25,000/Month;|
Technical Trainee-Rs 16,000/Month
|Job Location||Pune and Khodad|
|Last Date||20 November 2017|
Engineer Trainee (Electronics):
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
- Nature of Training: He/ She will assist in the design, development and testing of Analog/ Digital/ Radio Frequency sub-systems. Will also work on digital signal processing hardware/software platforms.
Engineer Trainee (Computer):
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology from a recognised university
- Desirable Experience: 1 year in computer (Linux OS) and network hardware in a large and reputed organization
- Nature of Training: Helping in installation, configuration and maintenance of computer and network systems.
Technical Trainee (Computer):
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electronics /Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Technology
- Desirable Experience: 1 year in Microsoft Windows OS/ Linux OS environment in a large and reputed organisation.
- Nature of Training: Helping to maintain computer and network systems
Technical Trainee (Civil):
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Desirable Experience: 1 year in a large and reputed organisation
- Nature of Training: Helping in estimation, measurement, site supervision, etc. for civil works.
Note: Candidates with BE/ B.Tech or higher technical degrees will not be considered for posts of Technical Trainee
Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electronics) – 2 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Computer) – 1 Post
- Technical Trainee (Computer) – 1 Post
- Technical Trainee (Civil) – 2 Posts
Age limit(As on 1.7.2017): Below 28 years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Tenure period: Initial 1 year to be extended by one year (Max. 2 years, subject to satisfactory performance).
How to Apply NCRA Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online and send the printout of the application with required documents to following postal address latest by 20 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3,
Pune University Campus,