The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics – NCRA Recruitment 2019 for posts of Engineers in various disciplines, Scientific Assistant-B, Clerk-A, Tradesmen-B in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process for NCRA Recruitment are given below.
NCRA Recruitment Details:
List of Openings @ National Centre for Radio Astrophysics:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job details|
|Scientific Asst/Clerk||5||NCRA Scientific Asst/Clerk|
NCRA Recruitment for Engineer:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||30 April 2019|
NCRA Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- ME/M.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university.
- Experience: 2-3 years experience as Electrical Engineer in reputed Research Laboratory/ Universities/Institutes of Higher Education of Government /Semi-Government /reputed private institutes or industries.
- BE/B.Tech Degree in Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Experience: 1-2 years in Digital Electronics, Microprocessor and Microcontroller, Programming in C, PCB designing, experience in handling MSO & DSO.
- BE/B.Tech Degree in Electronics/Communication Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
- Experience: 1-2 years in Analog/Digital electronics / Radio Frequency systems in a large and reputed organization.
- BE/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or related field with minimum 60% marks from a recognised university.
- Experience 3 years of (1) Good knowledge in Linux and Windows OS installation, configuration and administration (2) Good knowledge of Ethernet networking and LAN maintenance (3) Good communication skill to address and manage large computer users’ day to day activities and resolving their issues.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now