Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NCRA Recruitment 2022 – The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics – NCRA Recruitment 2020 has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Project Engineer-C/Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee/Administrative Trainee. There are 14 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply for this recruitment on or before 31 May 2022. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.15,000-78,000/month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NCRA-The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics is located in Pune University Campus. It is part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai. The NCRA is a research institute of India in the field of radio astronomy. The director of the NCRA is Yashwant Gupta.
NCRA Recruitment 2022 Details:
NCRA Recruitment for Project Engineer-C/Engineer Trainee/Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee/Administrative Trainee:
|Job Role||Project Engineer-C/Engineer Trainee/Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee/Administrative Trainee|
|Job location||Pune/ Khodad|
|Application Last Date||31 May 2022|
- Full time BE/ B. Tech in Electronics and Communication / Electronics from a recognised university with at least 60% aggregate marks. 1-2 years in design and development of digital and signal processing hardware / software in a large and reputed organisation. Familiarity with FPGA-VSLI design, VHDL / Verilog and knowledge of MATLAB / Simulink model-based design and Python programme is desirable.
Engineer Trainee (Servo):
- BE/B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering) from a recognized Institute/university with minimum 60% marks.
Engineer Trainee (Digital):
- BE/B.Tech. (Electronics & Communication/ Electronics Engineering ) from a recognized Institute/university with minimum 60% marks.
Technical Trainee (Electrical):
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate from a recognized university. Knowledge of typing & use of personal computers and applications.
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years
- Project Engineer-C – 01 Post
- Engineer Trainee (Servo) – 02 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Digital) – 01 Post
- Technical Trainee (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Administrative Trainee – 09 Posts
- Project Engineer-C – Rs. 78,500/-
- Engineer Trainee (Servo) – Rs. 25,000/-
- Engineer Trainee (Digital) – Rs. 25,000/-
- Technical Trainee (Electrical) – Rs. 16,000/-
- Administrative Trainee – Rs. 15,000/-
NCRA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- If the eligible number of applications is large, the Centre will restrict the number of candidates for written tests by making a merit list of the applicants based on the marks in the basic qualification, number of years of experience and select reasonable number of candidates for each post. Centre will conduct more than one written test, online test, skill test, for making a primarily merit list. This merit list is not a selection list. This merit list will be used to further shortlisting of the candidates for online interviews, wherever required. Top scorer from the final list will be considered for selection if the candidate is otherwise suitable.
How to apply for NCRA Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online at (http://tinyurl.com/ncra2020) website on or before 31 May 2022.
For More Details & Apply: Click here