NCL Recruitment 2018 – Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) job notifications for the post of Clerk, Tripman, Pharmacist, Security Guard, Jr Technical Operator, Jr Chemist, Telecom Radio Mech, Jr Translator & Others.The detailed eligibility and application process of NCL Recruitment are given below.
NCL Recruitment 2018: Northern Coalfields Ltd
|Job Role||Clerk, Pharmacist, Security Guard, Jr Technical Inspector & Others|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||28 March 2018|
NCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Group A Posts(Clerk, Tripman):
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized Board of Examination. OR
- Matriculation or equivalent examination from any recognized Board of Examination with Hindi as one of the subject or Matric with Certificate in Hindi like Parbhakar, Praveshika etc.
Group B Posts:
- Must be Matriculate having passed Pharmacist exam from an institute recognized/ approved by Govt. and registered with Pharmacy Council with Valid registration under Pharmacy Act. 1948
- Matriculate/Diploma in Pharmacy/registered with Pharmacy Council under Pharmacy Act. 1948 with Valid registration.
Matric with one-year training certificate from Company Hospital /Recognized Institute / Government Hospital.
Group C Posts:
- Educational Qualification: VII standard
- Height: For General 5 feet 5 Inches; SC/ST 5 feet 3 Inches
- Chest: For General: 32-34 Inches; SC/ST: 30-32 Inches
- Age: For EX-Servicemen: General 38 Yrs, SC/ST 43 Yrs.
- For Other than Ex-Servicemen: General 30 Yrs, SC/ST 35 Yrs
- Valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship, First Aid & Gas Testing.
- 3 Years of Experiencing in Working in Underground Mines
Group E Posts:
Jr. Technical Inspector/Jr. Chemist: Graduate in Science with chemistry service.
Group F Posts:
- Standard X of 10+2 scheme Matriculate or equivalent
- Successful completion of RT/TLXITTP operator I conversion course.
- Standard X of 10+2 scheme Matriculate or equivalent.
- Standard X of 10+2 scheme/Matriculate or equivalent with ITI certificate in Electronics/ Equivalent
Group G Post (Jr. Translator):
- B.A or equivalent with Hindi and English(Government Diploma holder in Hindi Translation preferred)
- 5 years’ experience as Clerk (O.L.) in clerical Gr I or 8 Years’ experience as Clerk (O.L) IN Clerical Gr I and II of which 3 years Must be in Clerical Gr II
NCL Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 664 Posts
- Assistant Loading Clerk Gr III – 26 Posts
- Clerk Grade III, Clerical Gr III – 51 Posts
- Tripman Grade III – 16 Posts
- Clerk (OL) Gr III (Tr) – 7 Posts
- Accountants Clerk (Trainee ), Clerical Gr II – 19 Posts
- Assistant Cashier, Clerical Gr II – 5 Posts
- Store Issue, Clerical Gr III – 7 Posts
- Pharmacist – 3 Posts
- Dresser – 8 Posts
- Security Guard – 393 Posts
- Mining Sidar – 36 Posts
- Jr Technical Operator – 21 Posts
- Jr Chemist – 9 Posts
- Operator – 54 Posts
- Telecom Radio Mech – 7 Posts
- Jr Translator – 2 Posts
NCL Recruitment Selection process:
Common to all Groups except Group C and Group F:
- A common aptitude/selection test will be conducted for the selection to different posts clubbed under different groups except group “C”(Security Guard) & Group “F” (Telecom/ Radio mechanic) with qualification of ITI certificate in Electronics/Equivalent, candidate must have GOOD CR for immediate last three years or for less years, as per the experience required for different posts.
- The final selection will solely depend on the relative performance of the candidate in selection test (Aptitude Test/Trade test as applicable).
- 100 objective questions(100 marks) with four choices or one mark each, Duration will be 120 Minutes, No Negative marking for wrong answers.
- The test contains General Awareness and General Knowledge, General Quantitative aptitude, General English/Hindi, Basic Reasoning.
For Group C:
- For the post of Security Guard, candidate possesses minimum qualification and prescribed physical standard as mentioned in the cadre scheme.
For Group F:
- For Telecom/Radio Mechanic, two different criteria are mentioned for two set of qualifications, one of which suggests Trade test and another one Suggests Aptitude test for selection.
- For this the total vacancy in the post will be divided in the proportion in which the total number of applications are received under two different criteria as specified above.
- Then the first group for which the mode of promotion is prescribed as Aptitude Test, will undergo through the same and common aptitude test and other group will undergo a sperate Trade test for selection to the post.
- 50 questions of equal marks, related to Trade with four multiple choices will be asked. There will be no negative marking.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: 45% for UR, 40% for SC/ST/PWD.
How to apply NCL Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NLC website www.nclcil.in and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Northern Coalfields Limited,
Post – Singrauli Colliery,
District – Singrauli 486889,