NCL Recruitment 2023 – Northern Coalfields Limited invites online applications from Indian nationals for Trade Apprentices Trainees Post. There are 1140 vacancies available for this post. The candidates who completed ITI are eligible to apply. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 15 October 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
NCL Recruitment 2023 for Trade Apprentice Trainees:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice Trainees|
|Total Vacancies||1140 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh/Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||15 October 2023|
Trade Apprentices Trainees:
- The candidates who have passed their ITI Course (NCVT/SCVT Trade Certificate) from any institute that is functional within the Uttar Pradesh / Madhya Pradesh State.
- Priority will be given to such candidates who have passed their ITI/Trade certificates from an institute that is operational in Sonbhadra District of Uttar Pradesh state or Singrauli District of Madhya Pradesh state.
Training Period: One years
Age limit(as on 31 August 2023): 18 – 26 years, i.e., the Candidate/Applicant should have born on or in between 01/09/1997 to 01/09/2005.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the Slots/Seats reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation up-to 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Stipend: Rs. 8050/-
Total Vacancies: 1140 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh Region: 621 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Electrician: 205 Posts
- Fitter: 284 Posts
- Welder: 87 Posts
- Motor Mechanic: 37 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh Region: 519 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Electrician: 165 Posts
- Fitter: 259 Posts
- Welder: 68 Posts
- Motor Mechanic: 10 Posts
- Auto Electrician: 12 Posts
- Selection of applying candidates for their engagement as Trade Apprentices would be based on the merit drawn on the basis of scores whereas, the scores of applying candidates will be calculated by averaging of percentage marks obtained in qualifying examination (ITI Trade test) and Matriculation by each respective applying individual candidate in respect of their post applied.
How to apply for NCL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online on or before 15 October 2023.
For more Details: Click Here.
To Apply: Click Here.
- Release of Notification: 27/09/2023
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility in all respect (If otherwise not stated specifically): 31/08/2023
- Opening of online application portal on NCL website: 05/10/2023
- Last date for applying online through NCL website: 15/10/2023
- Release of list of shortlisted candidates for Document scrutiny/Verification: Will be notified on the website