NCL Recruitment 2019 – Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) job notifications for the post of Apprentice in Welder (Gas & Electric), Electrician, Fitter, Motor Mechanic disciplines. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NCL Recruitment 2019: Northern Coalfields Ltd
|Job Location||Singrauli (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last Date||10 July 2019|
NCL Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
For Welder (Gas& Elect): 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For Electrician, Fitter, Motor Mechanic: 10th & ITI Passed from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For All Trades: The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Age limit (As on 30.9.2018): 16 to 24 years.
- SC/ST: 5 years(max 29 years)
- OBC(NCL): 3 years(max 27 years)
- PWD: 10 years (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC (NCL) candidates).
Post wise vacancies: 2482 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 162 Posts
- Electrician – 1260 Posts
- Fitter – 840 Posts
- Motor Mechanic – 220 Posts
NCL Apprentice – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Merit list. The merit list will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade.
How to apply NCL Recruitment for Apprentice?
- Eligible candidates first apply in apprenticeship website(www.apprenticeship.gov.in) click on registration under apprentice tab. Then register on the portal by completing the apprentice candidate profile.
- Visit NCL website(www.ncicil.in) and Click on Online Recruitment under Career tab and then click on the link provided for “NCL Online Applications for Apprenticeship Training 2019-20”. The link will open an online window for applications and candidates are required to fill all other required details along with the Registration no. as provided by the www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now