NCL Recruitment 2019 – Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) job notifications for the post of Trade Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NCL Recruitment 2019: Northern Coalfields Ltd
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Singrauli (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last Date||12 January 2019|
NCL Apprentice – Detailed Eligibility:
Welder (Gas & Electric): 8th & ITI passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute with min 50% aggregate for General and OBC candidates (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Electrician/Fitter: 10th & ITI passed in Electrician trade or Fitter trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized Institute with min 50% aggregate for General and OBC candidates (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Note: Candidates who have undergone Trade Apprenticeship training once are not eligible to apply.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Age limit (As on 01.04.2018): 16 to 24 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) candidates
- For PWDs – 10 years for General, 13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST
- Others as per Govt rules.
Northern Coalfields Ltd – Post wise vacancies: 441 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 88 Posts
- Electrician – 179 Posts
- Fitter – 174 Posts
NCL Apprentice – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Merit list. The merit list will be prepared solely on the basis of marks obtained in ITI in concern trade.
How to apply NCL Recruitment for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position through Apprentice Portal and apply in NCL website latest by 12 January 2019.
To Apply (Apprentice Portal): Click here
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of publication of Complete Notification on Official website: 08th Dec 2018
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 10th December 2018
- Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 12th January 2019