National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2021 – ICMR NIE, has released the job notification for the post of Project Data Entry Operator for 11 posts. Candidates with the qualification of 12th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the performance in the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on the respective dates. The detailed eligibility and application process of NIE Recruitment are given below.
National Institute of Epidemiology – NIE was established in 1999, by merging the JALMA institute for leprosy. The main objective of this institute to cover and development the human resources in epidemiology. The vision of this institute is to give the vibrant health system through research education & training in epidemiology.
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2021:
National Institute of Epidemiology Walk-in Interview 2021 for Project Data Entry Operator:
|Job Role||Project Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||19 March 2021|
NIE Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Project Data Entry Operator (Grade A):
- Intermediate or 12th Pass from recognized board. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- UR – 25 years
- EWS – 25 years
- OBC – 28 years (including 3 years age relaxation)
- SC – 30 years (including 5 years age relaxation)
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade A)-01 Post
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade A) -10 Posts
- Project Data Entry Operator – Rs.17,000/-
NIE Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates bring the filled in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials to the following venue on 19 March 2021 w between 9.30 AM to 10.00 AM.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health
and Family Welfare, Government of India
R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB,
Ayapakkam, Chennai – 600 077
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2020 for Project Technical Asst: (Expired)
|Job Role||Project Technical Asst (Senior Treatment Supervisor)|
|Last Date||10 August 2020|
- Graduate in Sociology/ Social Work/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Life Sciences from a recognized University with three years work experience in public health project / health care management from a recognized institution (OR)
- Master’s degree in Sociology / Social Work / Social Sciences / Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Sciences / Public Health / Epidemiology
- Knowledge of literature review, data handling, analysis and interpretation, report writing with evidence of paper publications
- Knowledge of statistical software(s)
Contract Duration: 1 year (extendable based on performance and project extension)
Age Limit (as on 10.08.2020):
- UR – 30 years
- EWS – 30 years
- OBC – 33 years (including 3 years of age relaxation)
- SC / ST – 35 (including 5 years of age relaxation)
National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment Selection Process for Project Technical Asst:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to apply for National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the duly filled application form in prescribed format along with supporting documents should be submitted through online to email id [email protected] on or before 10 August 2020.
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now