NARL Recruitment 2019 – National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) notifications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NARL Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Job Location||Gadanki (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last date||14 January 2019|
JRF (Physics): Post-Graduate degree in Physics/ Atmospheric Physics/Space Physics / Meteorology with
- First Class (60%) marks or equivalent grade and
- Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST.
First Class (60%) in M.E./M. Tech/M.Sc (Engg.) or equivalent postgraduate degree with specialization in Applied Optics/ Optics/ Optical Engineering/ Laser & Electro-Optical Engineering/ Photonics and qualified in CSIR-UGC NET/GATE/JAM/JEST.
Note: Those who have appeared for the final year examinations are also eligible to apply.
Age limit (As on 14.01.2019): Below 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- Five years for SC/ST candidates
- Three years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government of India orders.
Discipline wise vacancies: 4 Posts
- Jr Research Fellow (Physics) – 3 Posts
- Jr Research Fellow (Optics) – 1 Post
- For 1st & 2nd year: Rs.25,000/- per month
- For the subsequent years: Rs.28,000/- per month
NARL JRF Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Test/Interview.
How to Apply for NARL Recruitment 2019 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 14 January 2019.After successfully submitted send a print out of online application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 January 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now