NARL Recruitment 2017 – National Atmospheric Research Laboratory (NARL) announced Job notification for the post of Technical Assistant and Technician.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NARL Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Technical Assistant, Technician|
|Last date||27 November 2017|
Technical Assistant: First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Electronics & Communications Engineering from recognized University/Institution
Technician: SSC/SSLC pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electrical Trade/Electronic Mechanic Trade from NCVT.
- Only passed out candidates are eligible to apply. Candidates awaiting for final result need not to apply.
- Rounding off marks not permitted.
- In case the candidates are awarded Grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would be
based on the procedure certified by the State Board/ University/Institution from where they have obtained the Diploma/Degree. The onus of proving the conversion from Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks would rest with the candidates. Candidates must indicate equivalent percentage in relevant column of on-line application form as per the norms adopted by the State Board/University/Institution.
Age limit(As on 27.11.2017): 18 to 35 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Pay Scale details:
- Technical Assistant: Rs.44,900/-1,42,400/-
- Technician: Rs.21,700/- 69,100/-
NARL Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on Written Test and Skill Test.
- The Written Test will be conducted first and short-listing will be done based on the Written Test scores and required number of candidates alone shall be called for Skill Test.
- Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
- The Skill Test will be purely on ‘go-no-go’ basis and marks obtained in the Skill Test will not be considered for selection.
- The Skill Test will be evaluated on a 100 point scale with minimum 60% for qualification.
- The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the Written Test, From amongst candidates who qualify in the Skill Test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the Written Test.
How to Apply for NARL Recruitment 2017 -apply @ narl.gov.in?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 27 November 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here