Delhi University Recruitment 2023 has announced notification for the posts of Junior Assistant/Junior Programmer. There are 77 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E./B. Tech/Post Graduate/LLB/MBA/CA/ICWA/MCA/M.Phil./Ph.D/12th/10th/Graduate/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Delhi University: Delhi University came into existence in the year of 1922 for the unitary and teaching university education of Delhi. In earlier, only three colleges are in Delhi under Delhi University. At present Delhi University has 16 faculties,86 academic departments,77 colleges, and 5 constituent colleges.
Delhi University Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant/Junior Programmer:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant/Junior Programmer|
|Total Vacancies||77 Posts|
|Last Date||4 November 2023|
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale or an equivalent grade.
- At least 09 years of experience as Assistant Professor in a college of a University with experience in educational administration. Or
- Comparable experience in Research Establishments and other Institutions of Higher Learning. Or
- At least 05 years of administrative experience as an Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post at Level 10.
- Desirable: Experience in University administration and familiarity with the working of university bodies and institutions.
- Thorough knowledge of service matters or accounts/budget or conduct of examinations.
- MBA/PG Diploma in Management or LL.B. or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D qualification.
- The candidates having formal qualification and /or experience in thrust areas in which University intends to attract candidates, i.e. (a) Information Technology (b) Finance and Accounting (c) Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) and (Research Policies formulation & implementation/ Research Administration & Coordination/ International Collaborations/ IPR/Patents are encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate degree in any subject from a reputed University with at least 60% marks
- Minimum One-year post-qualification experience in Govt./Govt. Undertaking/Private/ Corporate Institutions in handling digital learning Process.
- Desirable: The candidate must have experience in Audio-Visual, Multimedia based Web-based material and other created web-based material or completed at least 5 online Short term Certificate Course.
- Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Desirable: At least 03 years of experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post in a government department/ University/ Educational or Research Institution/ Teaching and/or Research experience alongwith proven administrative capabilities.
- LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil./Ph.D. qualification.
- B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications or
- M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 03 years of experience in programming and Database management or Network administration or related experience in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/service industry establishment of repute.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a recognized University/Institute.
- At least two years of experience as Junior Engineer or Works Assistant/Electrician in a University/Research Institution/PSU engaged in construction activities/private organization of repute.
- Desirable: Degree in a Relevant Branch of Engineering.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers
Technical Assistant (Computer):
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/Information Technology/ ComputerApplications/Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications.
- Passed Sr. Secondary School (10+2) Examination or its equivalent examination.
- Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English. Or
- Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computers.
- Diploma in Computers and/or Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University / Institution.
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution or a Graduate from a recognized University.
- Possession of a valid driving license of the motor vehicle, knowledge of motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor-defects in vehicle).
- Experience of driving a motor vehicle for at least 3 years.
- Desirable: Possessing a valid license for Heavy vehicles
Lab. Attendant (Computer) :
- Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized
- Deputy Registrar: 45 years
- Academic Coordinator: 35 years
- Junior Programmer: 35 years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 30 years
- Senior Assistant: 30 years
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 30 years
- Stenographer: 27 years
- Assistant: 30 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Driver: 35 years
- Lab. Attendant (Computer) : 30 years
- Deputy Registrar: Level-12
- Academic Coordinator: Level-10
- Assistant Registrar: Level-10
- Junior Programmer: Level-10
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Level-6
- Senior Assistant: Level-6
- Technical Assistant (Computer): Level-5
- Stenographer: Level-4
- Assistant: Level-4
- Junior Assistant: Level-2
- Driver: Level-2
- Lab. Attendant (Computer) : Level-01
No.of.Vacancies: 77 posts
- Deputy Registrar: 1 post (UR-1)
- Academic Coordinator: 1 post (UR-1)
- Assistant Registrar: 3 posts ( UR-1,SC-1, EWS-1)
- Junior Programmer: 2 posts (UR-1,OBC-1)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post (PwBD-1)
- Senior Assistant: 8 posts (UR-4, SC-1,ST-1,OBC-2)
- Technical Assistant (Computer): 5 posts (UR-2,OBC-1,EWS-1,PwBD-1)
- Stenographer: 3 posts (UR-1, SC-1,OBC-1)
- Assistant: 14 posts (UR-1,ST-2,SC-3,OBC-1)
- Junior Assistant: 37 posts (UR-9,SC-4,ST-5,OBC-12,EWS-4,PwBD-3)
- Driver: 1 posts (UR-1)
- Lab. Attendant (Computer) : 1 posts (UR-1)
The selection process includes Written exam/Personality Test/Interviews. Check the official notification for detailed selection procedure.
- General/Unreserved Category Rs. 1000/-
- OBC(NCL)/ EWS and Women Category Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST and PwBD Category Rs. 600/-
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 4 November 2023
For more details & To Apply: Click here