Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Delhi University Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant Professors. There are 106 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/M.A/M.Com/Ph.D are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Delhi University came into existence in the year of 1922 for the unitary and teaching university education of Delhi. In earlier, only three colleges are in Delhi under Delhi University. At present Delhi University has 16 faculties,86 academic departments,77 colleges, and 5 constituent colleges.
Delhi University Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Professors:
|Job Role||Assistant Professors|
|Total Vacancies||106 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 57,700 – 1,82,400/-|
|Last Date||15 April 2023|
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks in the streams of Arts, Commerce, Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Sciences, Languages, Library Science, Journalism & Mass Communication, and Physical Education (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant /allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSTR (exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clauses (ii) & (iii) of General Note in the last section of this document). Or
- The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign University/Institution with a ranking among the top 500 in the world University ranking (at any time by any one of the following: (i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) (ii) The Times Higher Education (THE) or (iii) The Academic Ranking Of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
Salary: Rs 57,700 – 1,82,400/-
No.of.Vacancies: 106 Posts
- Commerce: 38 Posts
- Computer Science: 01 Post
- Economics: 11 Posts
- English: 15 Posts
- Environmental studies: 02 Posts
- Hindi: 13 Posts
- History: 11 Posts
- Mathematics: 01 Post
- Management: 08 Posts
- Physical Education: 01 Post
- Political Science: 02 Posts
- Tourism: 03 Posts
The selection process includes Screening of candidates/Interviews.
- Rs 500/- for UR/0E3C/ EWS category.
- No application fee will be charged to applicants from SC, ST, PWBD categories, and Women applicants.
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 15 April 2023.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here