Delhi University Recruitment 2020- Delhi University has released the notification for the post of MTS(Library)/MTS(Laboratory)/MTS(Security) with 11 vacancies. Candidates with the background of 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The Selection Process will be based on test. All interested and eligible candidate can apply through postal on or before 14 February 2020. The detailed eligibility, educational qualification and application process are given below.
Delhi University came into existence in the year of 1922 for the unitary and teaching university education of Delhi. In earlier, only three colleges are in Delhi under Delhi University. At present Delhi University has 16 faculties,86 academic departments,77 colleges, and 5 constituent colleges.
Delhi University Recruitment 2020:-
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date||14 February 2020|
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized institution.
- Certificate in Library Science / Library & Information Science from a recognized institution.
Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computers from any institution.
- Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science
subject from recognized Board.
For MTS(Security) :
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
- Should have passed Matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination.
Maximum Age Limit:
- MTS(Library)/ MTS(Laboratory) – 27 years
- MTS(Security) – 25 years
Post and category wise vacancies:
- MTS(Library) – 02 posts (UR-2)
- MTS(Laboratory)- 07 posts (UR-06/ EWS-01)
- MTS(Security) – 02 posts (UR-2)
Delhi University Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on test.
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidate can send the duly filled application in all respects, With attested or self-attested copies of certificates of educational qualification etc. should reach the following postal address on or before 14 February 2020.
For more details & Application form: Click here
(University of Delhi)
Siri Fort Road, New Delhi — 110 049
Phone: 2649 4544
- A separate application form is to be submitted for each post.
- All statements made in this application must be supported by attested copies of certificates/testimonials.
- Applicants who are in employment should send their applications through their employers. Shortlisted candidates would be informed by email only and no telephone or email enquiry would be entertained in this regard.
- On the date of examination, candidates should bring with them proof of Photo identity Pan Card, Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar card (anyone).