NAL Recruitment 2018 – CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Job notifications for 47 Technician Vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
NAL Recruitment 2018 details:
|Last Date||24 November 2018|
- SSLC / 10th Standard pass with Science subject with 55% marks and ITI Certificate in relevant trade or
- 2 years full time experience as Apprentice Trainee from a Recognized Institution.
The relevant trades are – Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic,
Draughtsman (Mechanic), Mechanic (Machine Tools) Maintenance, Information Tech/ Electronics Systems Maintenance, Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant), Carpenter.
Age Limit (As on 24.11.2018): Below 28 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Trade wise vacancies: 47 Posts
- Fitter – 18 Posts
- Turner – 3 Posts
- Machinist – 3 Posts
- Electrician – 8 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 6 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 1 Post
- Mechanic (Machine Tools) Maintenance – 1 Post
- Information Tech/Electronics Systems Maintenance – 5 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant) – 1 Post
- Carpenter – 1 Post
NAL Recruitment – Technician Selection Process:
Selection procedure contains two stages
- The candidates will be invited for Trade Test.
- Those who qualify trade test will be called for Competitive Written Examination.
- Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of Written Examination.
- The trade Test will be mainly in the subject area of specialization.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|Mental Ability Test||50||100|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
How to apply NAL Recruitment for Technician?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 24 November 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here