NAL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Senior Technical Officer/Technical Assistant. There are 03 vacancies available in the above-mentioned jobs. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/MBA are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NAL Recruitment 2023 for Senior Technical Officer/Technical Assistant:
|Job Role||Senior Technical Officer/Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 35,400 – 1,15,000/-|
|Last Date||26 June 2023|
- First Class B.Sc (Science) in Aircraft Maintenance or Equivalent with 1-year full-time professional qualification in aircraft maintenance / or one-year experience in the relevant discipline from a recognized institute/Organization.
- Experience: Having DGCA AME license CAT (B1) on Light Aircraft and Piston Engine.
- Having DGCA AME license (B2) Electrical System, Instrument System, Radio & Navigation System.
- Working knowledge or experience in a DGCA-approved CAR-M / CAR 145 Organization.
Senior Technical Officer-2:
- BE / B.Tech or equivalent with minimum 55% marks in Mechanical Engineering / Production/Industrial Engineering/Aerospace Engineering with 5 years of relevant experience. OR
- MBA or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks and B.Sc or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in AME with 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience: Should have experience in Aircraft maintenance and flight operation.
- AME license CAT (B1) on Light Aircraft and Piston Engine.
- DGCA approved CAR-M/CAR-145 Organization.
- Senior Technical Officer-2: 40 years
- Technical Assistant: 28 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for the regular employees working in CSIR Laboratories/Institutes, Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, and Public Sector Undertakings.
- Age relaxation to Physically Handicapped (PH) Persons: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates: 3 years
- Technical Assistant: Rs 35,400 – 59,000/-
- Senior Technical Officer-2: Rs 67,700 – 1,15,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer-2: 01 Post
- The selection process includes a Written Test/Interview.
- In the event of a number of applications being large, Screening Committee CSIR-NAL will adopt its own shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Skill tests and Written tests/interviews to a reasonable number by any or more of the following methods
- On the basis of higher educational qualifications than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- On the basis of higher experience in the relevant field than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- By holding a Skill test and written test / Interview wherever required.
- Any other methodology as deemed fit by the Screening Committee.
- A Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- payable in the form of DD drawn in favor of Director, NAL, Bengaluru.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD and regular employees of CSIR are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to apply for NAL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 26 June 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- The envelope of the post should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ………………. Advt. No. 2/2023”.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of taking over charge of the post.
- The probationary period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The number of vacancies indicated above may vary at the time of actual selection.
The Controller of Administration,
National Aerospace Laboratories,
HAL Airport Road,
Bengaluru – 560 017,