NAL Recruitment 2020 – CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Scientist – 03 Posts, Senior Scientist – 10 Posts in the respective disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of M.E/ M.Tech/ PhD in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply. The selection will be based on the details entered in the online application form only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.nal.res.in website and send their online application form with required documents to the following postal address on or before 06 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- IIAP Recruitment 2020 for Junior Research Fellow
- DRDO Recruitment 2020 for Scientist ‘B’
- IIT Goa Recruitment 2020 for Registrar/Jr Superintendent
NAL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Scientist/Senior Scientist|
|Salary||Rs.1,03,000 – 1,19,000/-|
|Last Date||06 July 2020|
- M.E/M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ MS in Software Design & Engineering OR Ph.D in Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M.E/M Tech in Electrical / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Telecom/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with specialization in Microwave Engineering/ Radar Engineering/ Electromagnetics OR PhD (Engg.) in Electromagnetics/ Microwaves/ Low observable technology related topics or related relevant Electrical Science & Engineering topics.
- ME/ M.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical engineering with knowledge of Aircraft Mechanical Systems, design and manufacturing standards in aircraft industry OR PhD (submitted) in Mechanical Engineering.
- M.E/M.Tech in relevant engineering disciplines or equivalent with 3 years relevant experience to job requirement OR PhD (Engineering) in relevant disciplines or equivalent.
Engineering & PhD Disciplines:
- Mechanical / Aerospace / Aeronautical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication / Electrical / Computer Science / I.T Engineering
- Mechanical /Industrial / Production Engineering
- Instrumentation / Controls, Aerospace Engineering
Age Limit (As on 06.07.2020): Below 28 years
- Scientist: 32 years
- Senior Scientist: 37 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for the regular employees working in CSIR Laboratories
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post wise vacancies: 13 Posts
- Scientist: 03 posts (HH-2, UR-1)
- Senior Scientist: 10 posts
- Scientist: Level 11 – Rs.1,03,000/- (approximately)
- Senior Scientist: Level 12 – Rs.1,19,000/- (approximately)
NAL Recruitment Selection Process for Scientist/Senior Scientist:
- Screening/Shortlisting of applications will be done on the basis of information furnished through the Online application form by the applicants
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD, Women and regular employees of CSIR)
How to Apply NAL Recruitment 2020 for Scientist/Senior Scientist?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at www.nal.res.in website and after completion of online application form take print out copy of online application registration form duly signed together with all necessary documents to the following postal address on or before 06 July 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Scientist/ Senior Scientist, Post Code No.______, Advt. No. __________”
The Controller of Administration
CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories,
Post Bag No. 1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli,
Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
- Recent passport size photograph,
- Application Fee,
- Copies of Matriculation/SSLC/Degree/Post Graduate Degree/Ph.D /Provisional Degree certificates (s) and Marks Cards for all Semesters/ years and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience etc.