Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Monotype Recruitment 2023 – Monotype is scheduled to hire QE Trainee/Software Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Noida Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Monotype Recruitment 2023:
Monotype Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer Trainee/QE Trainee:
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee/QE Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Software Engineer Trainee:
Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
What you will be doing:
- Work in a small scrum team to design and build high-quality customer-facing software.
- Gain product knowledge by successfully developing features for our applications.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers, and others.
- Strive for continuous improvement in customer experience, tools & processes.
- Passionate about building an innovative culture.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of developing complex, scalable web-based applications.
- Robust design, problem-solving skills, and debugging skills.
- Proficient with JS, MYSQL/MongoDB, & React/Vue/Angular, Node Js/PHP.
- Understanding of building REST API / GraphQL.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes / AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Awesome written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a global and distributed environment with agility to mold communication for different audiences.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Collaborate with global teams to build scalable web-based applications.
- Partner closely with the engineering team to follow best practices and standards.
- Provide reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem-solving techniques
- Work with the broader team to build and maintain high-performance, flexible, and highly scalable web-based applications.
- Achieve engineering excellence by implementing standard practices and standards.
- Perform technical root causes analysis and outlines corrective action for given problems.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or any other technical field.
- Good on Python/Node.js/ C++/Java.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Create and execute test cases and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development.
- Lifecycle problems.
How to apply for Monotype Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply
QE Trainee: Click here
Software Engineer Trainee: Click here