Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023 – Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023 scheduled for Product Analyst/Data Analyst for B.E/B.Tech-2022 & 2023 graduates at Mumbai/Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Product Analyst/Data Analyst|
|Batch||2022 & 2023|
|Salary/CTC||INR 10 LPA|
|Last Date||14 April 2023|
- B.E/B.Tech from institutes of excellence highly preferred with a minimum of 0-1 yr of experience (tech experience highly preferred)
- Eligibility Criteria: Only Graduates from 2022/2023 Batch, Min exp of 0-1 yr
- Please ensure you are good at analytical skills, have understanding of Web 2.0 concepts, tools like SQL, Python, Excel, Tableau etc
- Compensation offered for this role is 10 lacs fixed + 1 lac joining bonus only.
- Work with product managers to implement new products/features, as well as utilize data to suggest improvements.
- Utilize product data to research market trends.
- Create reports about the performance of a given product/feature and suggest possible improvements.
- Must liaise with numerous stakeholders from different business teams.
- Study the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
- Monitor the products’ performance across different markets and prepare detailed reports.
What skills and experience do you need?
We look for dreamers, thinkers, and problem-solvers, who are passionate about technology and exploring possibilities to innovate and grow the products we create and empower. Skills you need for this profile include:
- Has a B.E/B.Tech (preferred) or Integrated M.Tech from Reputed University/Institute
- At least 0-1year of Prior experience as a Software Engineer/Product Analyst delivering highly successful and innovative dev platforms.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, understanding of Web 2.0 concepts.
- Strong writing skills to create reports about target markets and product opportunities.
- Ability to conduct market research and to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Great cross-group collaboration acumen along with excelling at project management of day to day product management deliverables.
- Ability to technically deep dive and quickly ramp up on understanding/grasp of new technologies.
- You are an Analytics Ninja and can derive awesome insights from large amounts of data (you generally love data & the analytics part of this job as it helps you intrinsically understand your deliverables better)
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments.
- Strong independent thinker who works well in a team setting.
How to Apply Media.net Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by following link latest by 14 April 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here