Mavenir Recruitment 2023 – Mavenir is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (TAC / NOC Operations) for B.E/B.Tech at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Mavenir Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Best in Industry
Education Qualification: The candidates should be passed B.E/B.Tech.
- Technical Support Engineer: Provides technical NOC support and monitoring.
- Helps in level-one support.
- Customer engagement & escalation matrix trigger point.
- User-level knowledge of Linux
- User-level knowledge of SQL
- Telecom 4g/5g Architecture
- Basic of AWS Cloud
- Admin-level knowledge of Linux
- Networking concepts
- An engineer will respond to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- The engineer will also be responsible for monitoring key customer sites and understanding of the metrics and alarms involved raise issues proactively to the next level of Operational Support teams within the organization
- Mavenir is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you require any assistance, please state in your application or contact your recruiter.
- Mavenir is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes qualified applicants from around the world, regardless of their ethnicity, gender, religion, nationality, age, disability, or other legally protected status.
How to Apply for Mavenir Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.