Mahanagar Gas Recruitment – Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) announced Job notifications for Graduate Engineer Trainee in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mahanagar Gas Recruitment 2019: GET
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last Date||10 April 2019|
Mahanagar Gas Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in Engineering degree and GATE Score for 2018 and/or 2019.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University /UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions.
- Diploma in Engineering qualification (if applicable) should be recognised by respective State Board of Technical Education.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering in the year 2018/ Candidates who are currently in the final year (2018-19) of their Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Engineering in relevant discipline/ branch in the year 2017 or earlier are not eligible to apply.
Mahanagar Gas GET Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
- MGL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2018 & 2019 score (GATE 2018 & 2019 – Score) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Instrumentation.
- Based on the GATE- 2018 & 2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in the above disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||GATE Paper||GATE Paper Code|
|GET (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|GET (Electrical)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|GET (Civil)||Civil Engineering||CE|
|GET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
Please note that only GATE- 2018 & 2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2017 or prior to that is not valid.
How to apply Mahanagar Gas Recruitment 2019 for GET?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 April 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online application: 27th March 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 10th April 2019