Maco Bank Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra Mantralaya and Allied Offices Co-operative Bank (MACO Bank) scheduled for the post of Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Maco Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Last Date||2 May 2018|
- Graduate of a recognized University any discipline and adequate knowledge of computer application.
- Candidate should have capacity to read, write and speak in English and Marathi.
Technical Qualification: Typing: Minimum Speed 40 w.p.m. in English And Minimum Speed 30 w.p.m. in Marathi And MS-CIT
Age Limit(As on 01.03.2018): 21 to 33 years (Candidates born not earlier than 02.03.1985 and not later than 01.03.1997 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Maco Bank Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Examination & Interview.
- The question paper contains 190 questions for 200 marks and duration of examination is 160 minutes.
Scheme of Examination:
|General / Financial Awareness||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||35 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60||45 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||45 minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers: For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- For Open Category: Rs. 600/- + GST
- For SC, ST, OBC,BC,NT: Rs. 350/- + GST
Mode of Payment: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Mumbai – Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban Central, Mumbai Suburban Western New Mumbai, Thane, Vasai, Virar.
How to apply Maco Bank Recruitment 2018 for Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for payment of Registration Gateway: 20 April 2018
- Opening date of Online Application Fee: 20 April 2018
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway: 2 May 2018
- Last date for payment of Application Fee: 2 May 2018
- Tentative date to download Call Letter: One Week before Exam
- Tentative date of Examination: May/June 2018