LIC Housing Finance Ltd – LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the post of Direct Marketing Executive at Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Direct Marketing Executive (DME)|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Up to Rs.20,000/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
LIC Housing Finance Ltd Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks OR
- Master’s degree in any discipline
Experience: Candidates having done MBA in Marketing/Finance and/or having 2 or 3 years’ experience in related field (in selling housing loan products) shall be given preference
Age Limit (As on 30-04-2018): 21 to 35 Years (Should be completed)
- Fixed Monthly Payout (First 3 years of appointment)
- For Metro Centres: Rs. 20,000/Month
- For Other Centres: Rs. 15,000/Month
- Attractive additional payout on business procured over and above minimum business
Metro Centres: Mumbai including Navi Mumbai, Thane & Panvel, Pune including Pimpri & Chakan, New Delhi including NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata & Lucknow.
Other Centres: Other than specified above
LIC HFL – DME Recruitment Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates, based on the merit as decided by the Company, will only be called for the Personal Interview.
- Successful candidates will be intimated through their registered Email ID.
How to apply LIC HFL Recruitment for DME?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions through online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now