LIC Housing Finance Ltd – LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 for the post of Assistant, Associate & Assistant Manager. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
LIC HFL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Assistant, Associate, Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||Any degree/CA/ MBA/ PGDM/Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.32,815/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 September 2018|
Assistant: Graduate (minimum aggregate 55% marks)
Associate: Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and CA-Inter
Assistant Manager: Graduate (minimum aggregate 60% marks) and Two years full time MBA/ Two years full time MMS/ Two years full time PGDBA/ PGDBM/PGPM/PGDM in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/board.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018): 21 to 28 years.
Post wise vacancies: 300 Posts
- Assistant – 150 Posts
- Associate – 50 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 100 Posts
- Assistant: Rs.13,980-32,110/-
- Associate: Rs.21,270-50,700/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs.32,815-61,670/-
LIC HFL Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Online Examination and Interview.
- Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours duration.
- It will be in English language only.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers in the online examination.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer; there will be no penalty for that question.
|Section||No. of Questions & Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||35 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||50||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||15 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||50||35 minutes|
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centre: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Assam, Sikkim, Tripura, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra.
How to apply LIC HFL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 6 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Start of online registration and payment of fees: 21.08.2018
- End of online registration and payment of fees: 06.09.2018
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination: 24.09.2018
- Online Examination for all posts(tentative): 06.10.2018 or 07.10.2018