Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 – Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK) job notifications for 198 posts of Clerks (Budget). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Clerks (Budget)|
|Job Location||Kurukshetra (Haryana)|
|Last Date||15 May 2019|
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject. OR
- 10+2/B.A./M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects
- The candidate shall have to qualify the Test in Computer Appreciation and Application. This test will be based on Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Power Point, Internet Browsing and Email Management
- Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers
Age limit: 18 to 50 years (Relaxations as per govt policy)
Kurukshetra University Recruitment Clerk – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the total aggregate marks/Merit of the candidate out of 100 will be calculated as per Criteria of Selection of 4 phases (i.e. Marks obtained in Type test on Computer in Phase – I) + (Marks obtained in test of Computer Appreciation & Application test in Phase-II) + (Marks obtained in Aptitude test in Phase-III) + Marks on the basis of Academic Qualification (after Physically verification of original documents) in Phase-IV).
|Namer of Test||Max Marks|
|Type Test (on Computer only)||30|
|Computer Appreciation & Application Test||20|
- General Category (Male of Haryana & Other States of Haryana): Rs.1200/-
- Female of General Category of Haryana State Only: Rs.600/-
- Male and Female of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS Category of Haryana State Only: Rs.300/-
- Male and Female of PWD Category of Haryana State Only: No charges
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Cards.
How to apply for Kurukshetra University Recruitment 2019 for Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 May 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember
- Date of publication of Advertisement: 03.03.2019
- Opening date for submission of online applications: 09.04.2019
- Closing date for submission of online applications: 15.05.2019 (by 11:59 PM)
- Closing date for deposit of fee: 15.05.2019 (by 11:59 PM)