Kone Recruitment 2019 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KONE Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech in ECE with minimum 70 % / 7.0 CGPA
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Designs drawings and/or material lists for the solution
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
How to apply Kone Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here