Kone Recruitment 2019 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KONE Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Bachelors in Engineering in CSE/IT with minimum 7.0 CGPA / MCA /Msc (CSE/ IT) 2019 pass-out
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills in English
- Ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment
Note: The position is located in Chennai, India, and you will report to the Delivery Manager, Delivery Solutions, KONE IT.
- Resolve incidents, service requests or minor changes within given timelines
- Document and share knowledge about resolving incidents, known errors and Frequently Asked Questions
- Participates in problem management and root cause analysis
- Communicate with the end users for case details and resolution
How to apply Kone Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now