Kone Recruitment 2020 – Kone scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Engineer – Embedded Testing R&D for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for
- Cerner Recruitment 2020 for Technical Support Engineer
- Unisys Recruitment 2020 for Service Desk Associate
KONE Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee/ Engineer – Embedded Testing R&D|
- Education: B.E., Electrical & Electronics or B.E., Electronics & Communication/ Mtech – Power Electronics 7.0 CGPA
- Experience in electrical & electronics control system
- Experience of manual software testing & testing tools like Quality centre,Jama
- Experience on agile methods
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Good communication skills in English
- Good Analytical skills
- domain knowledge and work experience strong benefits
- Experience of PLC (added advantage)
- Identify, procure and Built Test environments for software testing
- To test Elevator and Escalator control system software
- Execute test suites and report defects using KONE standard tools for SW testing.
- Analyze the findings & root cause together with SW developers.
- Coordination and execution of test activities with cross functional teams
- Generate test reports and set-up reviews with manager
- Strong interest towards quality assurance
- Maintain and upgrade Lab equipment and environments
- Effective way of using test equipment and tools
- Practical approach to work in embedded testing environment
- Initiate corrective or preventive actions when appropriate
- Maintaining 5S & Safety work culture in Laboratory.
- Perform risk assessment for simulators and store RA documents to repository
How to apply for Kone Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here