Kone Recruitment 2018 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KONE Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech
- Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products.
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution.
- Draws layout drawings for the solution.
- Creates design drawings (M-drawings) as requested (signalisation, doors, cabin etc)
- Modifies the Bill of Material for the equipment and selects customer specific components when necessary.
- Calculates factory price for selected solution.
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time
How to apply Kone Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here