Kone Recruitment 2017 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
KONE Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Last date||11 May 217|
- Education Qualification – BE (Mechanical)
- Years of Experience: Fresher (70%+ percentage in B.E or B.Tech Mechanical alone can apply)
- Required Technical Skills – AutoCAD tool knowledge
- Certified in AutoCAD is an added advantage
- Good Verbal Communication
- The Supply Line (SL) Engineering Specialist / Coordinator designs the requested solution according to the contract and specification that the Front Line (FL) has agreed with customers.
- He/she identifies and selects the components required for the solution and designs the individual components to meet customer specific requirements.
- As requested by FL, the SL Engineering Specialist / Coordinator creates the required design/layout drawings for customer approval.
- SL Engineering Specialist / Coordinator is under the SL Engineering Managers’ supervision.
How to apply Kone Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 May 2017.
To Apply: Click here