Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Kone Recruitment 2022 – Kone scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KONE Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Educational Qualification – B.E., (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Good knowledge in MSoffice pack
- Good verbal and written communication
- Preferably immediate joiners
- Able to analyze the customer complaints
- Need to work efficiently with Global Team in Monitoring & Measurement of Statistical Driven data to achieve KPI’s.
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of corrective and preventative actions.
- Understanding of AutoCAD drawings
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently also as team on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
How to apply for Kone Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now