Kone Recruitment 2019 for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MSc graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KONE Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Bachelors in Engineering in CSE/IT with minimum 7.0 CGPA / MCA /MSc (CSE/ IT) 2019/ 2018 pass-out
- Excellent collaboration and communications skills in English
- Ability to work in a global and multi-cultural environment
Note: The position is located in Chennai, India, and you will report to the Delivery Manager, Delivery Solutions, KONE IT.
- Resolve incidents, service requests or minor changes within given timelines
- Document and share knowledge about resolving incidents, known errors and Frequently Asked Questions
- Participates in problem management and root cause analysis
- Communicate with the end-users for case details and resolution
How to apply Kone Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here