Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Kone Recruitment 2022 – Kone scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech-2022 batch graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
KONE Recruitment 2022:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- B.E / B.Tech., (EEE) graduates passed out in 2022
- Cost understanding of solutions and components
- Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products
- Customer service mind set
- AutoCAD & Basic MS office knowledge will be an added advantage
What will you be doing?
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution
- Designs drawings and/or material lists for the solution
- Takes safety, maintenance and manufacturability aspects into account and designs environmentally sustainable solutions when possible
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis
As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops
- Works independently on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time
What do we offer?
- Career progression and opportunities within a global organization
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
- You are surrounded by fun colleagues and a lively working environment within Business Services team and KONE Front Line. The best part is all leaders are great and open-minded
How to apply for Kone Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now