KMML Recruitment 2020- Kerala Minerals And Metals Limited has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Operator Trainee, Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee, Junior Technician Welder Trainee, Junior Technician Fitter Trainee, Junior Technician Machinist Trainee. There are 51 vacancies are to be filled. Interested candidates can apply on or before 19 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
KMML Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Trainee|
|Last date||19 November 2020|
KMML Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
For Junior Operator Trainee:
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 60% Marks / Degree in Chemistry with 60% Marks.
For Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and 1st Class or 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of competency / SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter and 1st Class or 2nd Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Proficiency.
For Junior Technician Welder Trainee:
- SSLC with ITI certificate in the trade of Welder.
For Junior Technician Fitter Trainee:
- SSLC with ITI in the trade of Fitter.
For Junior Technician Machinist Trainee:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / SSLC with ITI in the trade of Machinist/Turner.
Age Limit (as on 1 January 2020):
- For General – not above 26 years
Upper age relaxable by:
- For OCB – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
Note: Ex-Servicemen will be allowed age relaxation equal to their service in the force subject to maximum of 50 Years on production of necessary documents.
- Junior Operator Trainee – 34 posts
- Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee – 2 posts
- Junior Technician Welder Trainee – 5 posts
- Junior Technician Fitter Trainee – 8 posts
- Junior Technician Machinist Trainee – 2 posts
- 10,000 stipend for one year
- After one year, the pay scale will be Rs.21,580- 55,730/month.
KMML Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test / interview.
- For General/OBC – Rs.300
- No fees for SC/ST
Mode Of Payment:
Fee payment will have to be made in DD in the name of The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited payable at Chavara.
How to apply for KMML Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can complete an application form with required details and send the application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 19 November 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Head of the Department (P&A/L),
The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4,