Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019: Kerala Public Service Commission notification announced for the post of Lecturer, Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Pharmacist, Police Constable, Medical Records Librarian, Dental Hygienist, Junior Instructor, Medical Officer, Veterinary Surgeon, Scientific Assistant, Quality Control Inspector, Chemist, Engineering Assistant & Others. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Lecturer, LDC, Steno, Pharmacist, Constable, Scientific Asst, Medical Officer, EA, Veterinary Surgeon & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.45,800-89,000/-|
|Last Date||15 May 2019|
Kerala PSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Lower Division Clerk:
- A Pass in the SSLC or its equivalent examination.
- Working knowledge of both Tamil & Malayalam languages
- Should have passed SSLC or Equivalent examination.
- Diploma in Commercial Practice. OR
- Typewriting/Shorthand English (Higher) KGTE/MGTE or Equivalent examination.
- Typewriting/Shorthand Malayalam (Lower)KGTE/MGTE or Equivalent examination.
- 3 Months certificate course in Computer Operation (Exempted for SC/ST).
Pharmacist GrII (Homoeo)
- Pass in S.S.L.C or its equivalent.
- A pass Certificate obtained after successful completion of Nurse Cum Pharmacist
Training Course (Homoeopathy) conducted by the Government of Kerala. OR
- A pass in Certificate Course in Pharmacy (Homoeo) recognised by the Government.
- Pre-Degree/Plus Two/VHSE
- Diploma in Pharmacy(D.Pharm)
- Registration with the Kerala State Pharmacy Council.
Police Constable: Pass in SSLC or its equivalent
- Height – 167 cms
- Chest – 81 – 86 cms (Normal 81 cms and expanded 86 cm (Minimum expansion not less than 5 cms))
Medical Records Librarian:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Documentation from a recognized University (Those who
have Post Graduation in Medical Documentation will have preference) OR
- Diploma in Medical Records Science awarded by Sree Chitra Thirunal Institute for Medical Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- In the absence of (I) and (III) above, candidates with Pre-Degree/Higher Secondary/ Plus Two or equivalent qualification with training in Medical Records keeping for one year from a recognized Medical College.
- A pass in SSLC or its equivalent
- Pass in Dental Hygienist course conducted in the Dental College, Thiruvananthapuram
or its equivalent
- S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification
- National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years experience in the
trade after obtaining the certificate. OR
- National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience
after obtaining the certificate. OR
- Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government Recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
Lecturer (Veena): Masters Degree in Veena or its equivalent from any statutory University / University and Deemed Universities recognized by the UGC.
Scientific Assistant (Biology): Post Graduate Degree in Botany / Zoology with not less than 50% marks from a recognized University.
Scientific Assistant (Polygraph): Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with not less than 50% marks from a recognised university.
Medical Officer (Netra):
- M.D.(Ayurveda) Netra/Salakya Or Visha/Agadathantra awarded by a recognised University.
- A class registration in the Travancore-Cochin Medical Council.
- Degree in Veterinary Science.
- Registration with the Kerala State Veterinary Council as envisaged in the Indian Veterinary Act, 1984 (Central Act of 52 of 1984).
- Working knowledge in Malayalam.
Assistant Insurance Medical Officer:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now